Justin Bijlow - Feyenoord keeper

NLunited

This guy is brilliant at sweeping and coming out of his box. It would be fun.

Highfather_24

That is the mad bastard who came 5 years out of his box to make a slide tackle then stopped the quick throw in by throwing another ball into the field of play as a player from Twente was getting ready to look for an easy soring chance.

Get him in. Genius level shit right there.
It's that guy? Legend.

Throw all the money at him. Absolute baller.

AndySmith1990

Could be brilliant business.

Replacing De Gea and Henderson. We save couple hundred grand a week in wages and end up with superior keepers who are a much better fit for Ten Hag

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Could be brilliant business.

Replacing De Gea and Henderson. We save couple hundred grand a week in wages and end up with superior keepers who are a much better fit for Ten Hag
Bijlow is a shit keeper. Have you watched him?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Bijlow is a shit keeper. Have you watched him?
He's no Courtois, but he's definitely not shit. He's amazing 1 on 1 and decent in the air.

He's just extremely injury prone and makes too many rash decisions.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
I'd rather go Onana #1 and have Kovar at #2.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Kovar is going out on loan again I believe
Feck. I don't understand paying big money for Bijlow when you already want Onana and have the best GK in the Czech league, who is homegrown as well I assume. They need to make a choice and Onana is way better than him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Bijlow plays under Arne Slot.
The 1908 were seemingly correct

Bijlow and Onana would be great as #1 and #2 imo. It all depends on if the Glazers sign off on it.

Stadjer

Bijlow is injury prone and surely not good enough for Manchester United. Not even the undisputed number one for our national team. He should fear Bart Verbruggen becoming our number one for the next 10+ years.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He’s not coming here to be a number 2 and would cost too much to be number 2.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Just classic small time behaviour from us as always.

skeeta

Yet another rambling idiot
I am perplexed that ETH chose this guy out of all the good Dutch goalkeepers available this summer. Verbruggen, Olij, and Flekken are all better than this guy and a better fit for ETH's style because they all pass the ball better. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they're all better, and they're all also pretty cheap.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
The 1908 were seemingly correct

Bijlow and Onana would be great as #1 and #2 imo. It all depends on if the Glazers sign off on it.

So I guess the earlier reported 45m wanted fee for Hojlund was false?

aeh1991

I think it's rather Onana or Bijlow. Can't imagine spending so much on two GKs.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
So I guess the earlier reported 45m wanted fee for Hojlund was false?
It's difficult to say with media local to Atalanta surprised with suggestions about Atalanta wanting €100m for Hojlund.

At clubs with wealth funds behind them, they would have signed Onana and a striker by now. Someone like Todd Boehly (as much as he's a clown) would've provided the investment to get things done. And that seems to be a big issue under the current owners and the tweet below is likely the case.

And if the Glazers make more money later in the window, then people will say why we didn't sign such and such player earlier when he could've been bought cheaper.

Red00012

He can’t we don’t have any keepers at all he will come back as no 2
Currently we have Henderson , Heaton , Bishop , Kovar and technically DDG.

No matter what happens there is a zero chance he will be number 2

Castia

We aren’t signing both it will cost us about 75m. Going off reports it seems like we’re struggling to get funds together for Onana considering we need a striker

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I am perplexed that ETH chose this guy out of all the good Dutch goalkeepers available this summer. Verbruggen, Olij, and Flekken are all better than this guy and a better fit for ETH's style because they all pass the ball better. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they're all better, and they're all also pretty cheap.
Olij is not better than Bijlow, don't be silly. Verbruggen just signed for Brighton and Flekken is indeed a good option. He was a bit cack for the national team so far though.

Bijlow is very talented, he's just too injury prone.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bijlow would be #1 if we signed him with the current options and even with De Gea. And it's pretty simple why that is, because he can provide the +1 in possession. Erik ten Hag can't go into the new season without having a keeper who is capable with the ball at his feet. And if that means Bijlow or even someone like Yann Sommer, then I think that's the route ten Hag will go if the Glazers aren't dipping into the revolving credit facility.

ThanksBoss26

It's difficult to say with media local to Atalanta surprised with suggestions about Atalanta wanting €100m for Hojlund.

At clubs with wealth funds behind them, they would have signed Onana and a striker by now. Someone like Todd Boehly (as much as he's a clown) would've provided the investment to get things done. And that seems to be a big issue under the current owners and the tweet below is likely the case.

And if the Glazers make more money later in the window, then people will say why we didn't sign such and such player earlier when he could've been bought cheaper.
Yep got the Glazers’ fingerprints all over this, can see it a mile off. Looks like being yet another shower of a summer under them. Rinse and repeat. This one target at a time thing they do is, and always has been, absolutely pathetic for a club of this size.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Currently we have Henderson , Heaton , Bishop , Kovar and technically DDG.

No matter what happens there is a zero chance he will be number 2
Bishop and Kovar are not experienced enough to be #2 let alone #1

We put a block on Heaton joining Luton

Hendo wants to go to Nottingham Forest and I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t go

DDG is a free agent and no guarantee he’ll resign

We need 1 possibly 2 GK’s

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Bishop and Kovar are not experienced enough to be #2 let alone #1

We put a block on Heaton joining Luton

Hendo wants to go to Nottingham Forest and I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t go

DDG is a free agent and no guarantee he’ll resign

We need 1 possibly 2 GK’s
Its already been reported Ten Hag wants 2 new keepers to replace DDG and Henderson

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bijlow wants to join Man Utd but Feyenoord don't want to sell according to Feyenoord tier 1 reporter, Martijn Krabbendam and Voetbal International journo. He goes on to say that United are seriously looking to buy out the keeper's contract.

ThanksBoss26

Bijlow wants to join Man Utd but Feyenoord don't want to sell according to Feyenoord tier 1 reporter, Martijn Krabbendam and Voetbal International journo. He goes on to say that United are seriously looking to buy out the keeper's contract.

What sort of fee has been mentioned (if it has)?

izec

I think it's rather Onana or Bijlow. Can't imagine spending so much on two GKs.
I agree. With so many positions that need to be filled (a striker, midfielder and GK, probably CB as well), we wont buy 2 GKs. I dont see it with the funds.

The idea is to keep De Gea on low wages and add another Gk to challenge after selling Henderson.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Why is it always Dutch players / players who’ve played in Dutch league…?

It’s starting to turn into a bit of a meme at this point.

It’s gotta be Onana or Costa for me.
Complains about always Dutch players / players who’ve played in Dutch league… then mentions a player who’s played in the Dutch league and under EtH.

You couldn’t make it up :lol: :lol:

Idxomer

They are really gonna keep De Gea, aren't they? This isn't gonna end well next season.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
We are notoriously bad negotiators. We'll start out all tough saying he's not for sale, then buckle and sail him over after an opening bid of 10 million.