Juventus - Real Madrid (CL Final)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This Saturday @ Millennium Stadium, Cardiff. The winner faces United in the Super Cup.

Luxury problems for Zidane...

Sigma

I think Bale will either be the best player on the pitch or the worst one.

paulscholes18

Juve decision is Barzagli or Cuadrado

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Alves Khedira Pjanic Sandro
Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain

Or
Buffon
Alves Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Pjanic
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain

el3mel

Going to be a very tricky and tactical final. I just can't keep on a single prediction.

Juve is sure going to be defensive as usual. I think it'll depend on Zidane's plan I guess.

Gonçalo Motta

I'm looking forward to this game. Arguably the 2 best teams in Europe right now and it has the potential to be one of the best CL finals in years

Juve's defense vs RM's lethal attack :drool::drool::drool: Both have a fantastic 11 but RM's squad depth may turn out to be a deciding factor.
I just hope Zidane doesn't screw up and plays Bale instead of Isco

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Bale is talking now in radio, saying that he's not 100% but he will accept to be in the bench(BalOFF).
It seems that Isco will play.
I start being nervous.I hate these last days before the final.
It would be great to be the first team winning 2 consecutive times.6trophies in black and White,6 in color.

Marzo

I would be so delighted for Buffon to lift the trophy - one of the greats in football, for this alone, go Juventus!

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Expect Juve to play a very cagey game but Real to get better of them, Ronaldo to be the difference.. again.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Bale is talking now in radio, saying that he's not 100% but he will accept to be in the bench(BalOFF).
It seems that Isco will play.
I start being nervous.I hate these last days before the final.
It would be great to be the first team winning 2 consecutive times.6trophies in black and White,6 in color.
I see he's got that Madrid entitlement complex going on now.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Juve are yet to concede a goal from open play in the whole tournament but Real don't need much to score a goal and if there's a team that will be the first to retain the CL, Real Madrid under Zidane seems apropriate.

There's no favourites for this one. Hopefully Isco and Cuadrado both start.

Sterling Archer

It feels so strange that this match is in June. I can't remember another time it was not in May.

ottosec

Which curse will prevail? The Juventus and Higuain final curse or the no twice in a row Cl winners curse?

paulscholes18

Juve are yet to concede a goal from open play in the whole tournament but Real don't need much to score a goal and if there's a team that will be the first to retain the CL, Real Madrid under Zidane seems apropriate.

There's no favourites for this one. Hopefully Isco and Cuadrado both start.
The conceded from open play vs Monaco

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Juve have a better chance than they did vs Barca a couple of years ago but Madrid have been head and shoulders above most this season. I think 2-1 Real

Red Star One

Buffon
Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain

Or
Buffon
Alves Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Pjanic
Higuain
Yeah, that one is quite tricky for Allegri. Can see Cuadrado starting on a bench.

Cloud7

Normally I wouldn't care, but I'm backing Juventus for this match solely so that the "no team retaining the CL" story can continue. Not every record needs to be broken, and I quite like this one staying as it is.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
We have two or three potential weak links: Higuain not finalising his chances, Pjanic losing ball near our box, Chiellini giving away a penalty or a red card. That said, we should be hungrier than Madrid and more cohesive as a unit.

I would play:

Buffon
Alves Bonucci Barzagli Sandro
Khedira Marchisio
Higuain

Flytan

It must be nice having to choose between Bale and Isco..

Of course it shouldn't be a choice, Bale was injured and Isco (as far as I know) has been in amazing form.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
We should start Isco simply on the fact Bale won't be 100% fit for this game, and if things go wrong it would be better to have him come from the bench. Aside from that I feel very confident about this game as Ronaldo has been lethal towards the end of the season, so he's going to be a big threat for them and if he doesn't score we still have Ramos. So I expect or us to give a good game.

Sentient Meat

I'm amazed how Juve can lose the likes of Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba... not miss a beat and still be regarded as inferior to Bayern or the great Spanish teams. It's time that everyone recognize them as a powerhouse that's the equal of any top team.

Sigma

He probably won't be playing.
He'll definitely get on the pitch. Probably as a sub. If that's the case, I can see him scoring a goal and having a good game (in Cardiff) or getting injured (Madrid fans getting restless with him). I hope its the former.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
He'll definitely get on the pitch. Probably as a sub. If that's the case, I can see him scoring a goal and having a good game (in Cardiff) or getting injured (Madrid fans getting restless with him). I hope its the former.
I think he will if we're chasing for a goal or if we're winning and trying to get them on the counter. If the game is tied and even I wouldn't expect him to come unless we're on the final 20 minutes or so, or in extra time.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus

Buffon
Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain
that's the one, albeit with a 4231 formation
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Pjanic
Alves Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain

same as Monaco. Cuadrado wil be used as subs in the second half when teams will be a bit tired. We have no other options in attack to brake the game, following Pjaca injury. If it was not the final I would give us a slight advantage 55/45, since it is a final the percentages will be reversed 45/55. Really hope we finally bring it home, it's time.

EvilIrwin

Hopefully Juventus winning this. Real Madrid can't get back to back wins plus they have too many, I mean if they win, 4 times as much as Utd ffs :eek:

Zii

Real Madrid to get slaughtered, bale to sit on the bench and then move to us hopefully.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
If there is any karma in football, Casemiro should get a red before the game even begins, and Juve win the CL.

Devil may care

Looking forward to this CL final the most since the Bayern vs Dortmund final. I think the performance of the Juve fullbacks will be vital if they are going to win, Dani Alves vs Marcelo in particular is going to be key.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Ronaldo to score 2 in a 2-0 win and that lot insist that he had a terrible game and did nothing but score, or something.

ants7

Apparently Allegri is injured but should be fit for the final.

Have no idea how it'll pan out since it's the best defense in the Europe vs the best attack in the Europe. Still hoping that Juventus will win.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ronaldo to score 2 in a 2-0 win and that lot insist that he had a terrible game and did nothing but score, or something.
It's Real Madrid vs Juventus not Ronaldo vs Juventus.