Kaka plays 6 a side match in Hoxton

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The steepest drop off I can remember. He was total class for a couple of years before that though and seems an all round decent fella.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
In my head hes the same age as Messi and Ronaldo :lol:
He’s only 2 years older than Ronaldo, yet Ronaldo is still going strong and Kaka was last relevant about 11 years ago.

C'est Moi Cantona

He’s only 2 years older than Ronaldo, yet Ronaldo is still going strong and Kaka was last relevant about 11 years ago.
Was just going to say the same thing, it surprised me, Ronaldo is clearly just a force of nature.

Last edited:
Oh ok, what happened with him anyway? I just remember he went downhill fast when he joined Madrid.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
It was for an Adidas advert but still very cool...especially the megs by one of the Hackney wick players!

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
His turn and pass to Crespo for Milan’s 3rd goal in Istanbul was an incredible piece of skill. I think it was Gerrard he beat with the turn and the pass split the defence leaving Carra sprawling.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Remember him nearly signing for United during one summer. Dreamt of joining United, he did.

meamth

Although he is great in every aspect of attacking midfielder, Kaka's main weapon is sudden burst of pace to surprise defenders.

Once he lost his knee, he lost his top career.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Remember him nearly signing for United during one summer. Dreamt of joining United, he did.
Not sure that was ever true - the rumour was started by red cafe :D

Adam-Utd

That was the joke I'd say. Even used the fake quote created. :lol:
True, it was a while ago though and he’s only been a member since 2017 so wasn’t sure.

probably the highest profile thing that’s happened on the forum :lol:

United58

The steepest drop off I can remember. He was total class for a couple of years before that though and seems an all round decent fella.
Was just going to say the same thing, it surprised me, Ronaldo is clearly just a force of nature.
Oh ok, what happened with him anyway? I just remember he went downhill fast when he joined Madrid.
Really bad knee injuries, apparently his knee was completely gone by the time he went to Madrid

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
True, it was a while ago though and he’s only been a member since 2017 so wasn’t sure.

probably the highest profile thing that’s happened on the forum :lol:
I'm a forum member since 2010. Under different name though. But I've been frequenting this forum probably since 2007 I'd say.

Adam-Utd

I'm a forum member since 2010. Under different name though. But I've been frequenting this forum probably since 2007 I'd say.
Ah I see, makes sense

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Unfair to make any Ronaldo comparisons, the guy's an alien.

Eriku

His turn and pass to Crespo for Milan’s 3rd goal in Istanbul was an incredible piece of skill. I think it was Gerrard he beat with the turn and the pass split the defence leaving Carra sprawling.
Phwoar, moment of that final for me. Absolutely brilliant. Crespo's finish was alright too!

izec

It is well known that he fecked up his knees by playing through, even before the world cup. He was never the same after that, which was basically after his move to Real.

He was a monster between 2005 and 2008. Could have had another couple of great years at Real if his knees had stayed healthy/he had taken better care of himself

Last edited: