Keane twins hoping to follow Nevilles

Decotron

Happy 18th birthday to the twins!!!!

Both are bang in form aswell, Michael at right back has been one of the finds of the season imo and Will has got back to his best after a slow start.

Now just declare for Ireland please ;)

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Dear William,

Your Irish. Accept it.

:cool:

Striker10

He wants to play for .......England...-puke smiley-

Striker10

I'm English/Irish :) I think Englands too cocky. It's not a bad thing but if you can't produce then shut up. I prefer Irelands mentalty even if it's not perfect. It's not even tongue in cheek. Everyone wants players that rate playing for their country and William Keanes very promising.

Ringo 07

Michael has declared for England again apparently
I heard this story was written in the Irish Star. The article also says apparently that McGinty is expected to declare for England too! McGinty probably would be a bigger loss. Hope its bollox but its to be expected now and again and we cant complain really when we have some other top players declaring for us and making a difference. Cant have it all your own way.....unless you support Utd of course :)

Decotron

yeah forgot to mention the McGintey bit. I couldnt give a feck really, once the lads genuinely want to play for England best of luck to them. No point crying over spilt milk. If however I hear its cos of an utter retard like Paul Doolin or some other prick in the FAI I'll go mental! (when I say mental i mean piss and moan about it)

Decotron

It's still annoying that players can get experience for your national side and then change allegiance when you have invested time and money in them at the expense of other players.
Im taking the mature approach on this one. Heard a few people going off on one but in terms of both the lads in question they are both English in the first place.

Im awaiting an answer on what really happened....I cant help but be suspicious given whats gone on at underage levels with Irelands staff and players recently. Strange to say the least.

PS18

Seems McGinty only made the backup list for the most recent Ireland U19 squad, despite having been a starter for them for quite some time previously and having progressed pretty well over the last year or so. Their coach said they had 'enough left defenders' or something. All seems very strange, some talk about problems with the player's attitude which seems a bit unlikely but hard to say. If it's as simple as the coach puts it then can't blame McGinty at all really.

Decotron

Seems McGinty only made the backup list for the most recent Ireland U19 squad, despite having been a starter for them for quite some time previously and having progressed pretty well over the last year or so. Their coach said they had 'enough left defenders' or something. All seems very strange, some talk about problems with the player's attitude which seems a bit unlikely but hard to say. If it's as simple as the coach puts it then can't blame McGinty at all really.
As I mentioned earlier in this thread our U19's manager has previous with this crap. The bad thing is I knew id eventually read something like this.

His "issue" with Brady and Clifford was negated somewhat as both players stepped up to the U21's very soon afterwards.

Disgraceful if true.....

Widnes

Chance of a place in the Olympic squad if he can do well, assuming sturridge and welbeck going to the Euros