Film Kirk Douglas has died

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
It feels like he lived for forever. So many great roles.

Rip in peace in peace.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Let's just throw up old allegations that were never proved just to soil somebody's legacy when they die.
They asked and I said reportedly.

Member 39557

I can't even begin to imagine living to 103, or what the value of doing so would be given that the last decade would be more or less waiting for an imminent death.
Depends what your health and mental state is in fairness.

Kirk looked like he had already died and had been reanimated the last few times I saw him in public. Some 90-100 year olds are mobile, mentally with it and probably lead as fulfilling a life as any pensioner.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just google his name and Natalie Wood.
Just did. Pretty damning

Probably happened with great frequency back then. Look how long Cosby got away with it.

There was also rumour about an affair with a known evergreen British pop legend in the 60s

Siorac

I can't even begin to imagine living to 103, or what the value of doing so would be given that the last decade would be more or less waiting for an imminent death.
I always have a hard time getting my head around it. At 80, you are basically considered ancient by just about everyone (though that is now the average life expectancy in developed countries). Now imagine 20 more years after that! Hell, twenty years ago I was still in primary school.

stepic

he looked like he had died about 15 years ago and was just being wheeled around weekend at bernies style

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Lana Wood once said she would name Natalie's rapist once he died, though whether she actually will or not who knows. It's an accusation that has long dogged Douglas' reputation though, so if it wasn't him then it would be a kindness for those who know to say so.