Kits are too tight - Players using replicas

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This sounds like an Adidas issue, not a club issue. Plenty to criticize the club over, but this isn't it.

tenhagsimp

Honestly im being serious but what's preventing them getting bigger size ones ?? It's not like we are fitting 400lbs obese people here

JediSith

So, just another day of laughable issues at Utd. Apparently our kits are too tight and players need to wear replicas

Could be construed as players are over weight.

ToToMarshall

Why is he wearing a knockoff? You'd think he'd be able to afford the real deal.
He probably had a brand deal with a sportswear brand that forbids him from having his picture taken or being seen publicly wearing a direct competitor or something.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
When Adidas said 'cutting edge technology' they meant 'we're cutting cost ya daft bastards'.
Kits are now 30% thinner and 45% more tight for better air absorption.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
When Adidas said 'cutting edge technology' they meant 'we're cutting cost ya daft bastards'.
Kits are now 30% thinner and 45% more tight for better air absorption.
Or they can't get hold of enough quality recyclable materials?

Oranges038

Having played over the years with taped up boots, socks and shirts that smelled like they were never washed.

All I can say is, grow up you bunch of fecking cry babies.

JediSith

Weren't there suggestions that Casemiro in particular has put on a bit of weight which has led to his sluggish performances.
Not sure about Casemiro. To me he always seemed that shape and had a habit of starting quite slow. But could be true.

pastyfool

I would have thought that the kits were tailored?

I remember listening to a programme on the BBC World Service just before the Rugby World Cup about the design/production of the French kit. They said that each player had their own tailored version. They produced something like 30 tailored kits per player.

I know the size difference between rugby players is greater, so there’s more of a need for different sizes but you would imagine with the kind of money floating around in football that spending that bit extra for players to feel comfortable, wouldn’t be too much of a stretch.

Did you see what I did there?