La Liga 2018/19

SharpshooterTom

He won't last another hour.

He's definitely gone.
Real Madrid lost 0-4 at home to Barcelona on 21st November 2015 without Messi (didn't come on until after 60 minutes when they were already 0-3 down).

Wasn't sacked until the 4th of January 2016.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
You say that as if they've been scoring plenty of goals :lol:

The defense is crap, but it's always been that way and it never stopped them from winning. That midfield has been crap for ages and people still call it the best midfield in the world somehow...
As was said in a topic a few months ago. Real Madrid would have never even smelled the CL had it not been for Ronaldo. Instead he was discredited per usual. Back to Madrid they truly are in shambles, they spent the money they got from Ronaldo on 2 Brazilians one is in Brazil and the other is in Castilla. Then In need of goals they buy.....Mariano. Truly shambolic by them and they will have to do a lot of work next summer.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Lopetegui was awful at Porto.

Why anyone thought this was a good idea is beyond me.
Yes I know, I was the only guy here from Portugal who thought maybe working in Spain with better players would work. Fair to say none of the others believed that.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Real Madrid lost 0-4 at home to Barcelona on 21st November 2015 without Messi (didn't come on until after 60 minutes when they were already 0-3 down).

Wasn't sacked until the 4th of January 2016.
Benitez didn't have 14 points after 10 games. Lopetegui won't manage another game for Real Madrid, I guarantee you.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
As was said in a topic a few months ago. Real Madrid would have never even smelled the CL had it not been for Ronaldo. Instead he was discredited per usual. Back to Madrid they truly are in shambles, they spent the money they got from Ronaldo on 2 Brazilians one is in Brazil and the other is in Castilla. Then In need of goals they buy.....Mariano. Truly shambolic by them and they will have to do a lot of work next summer.
eh?? Bale did more for them in the final stages than CR ever did

cyberman

La liga taking all the highlights down from Youtube.
With their shitty online deal I'm guessing they don't want anyone in Ireland or Britain to see their goals?

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
La liga taking all the highlights down from Youtube.
With their shitty online deal I'm guessing they don't want anyone in Ireland or Britain to see their goals?
Go the reddit page just google "r/soccer" and you'll see all the highlights asap over there

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wait, there was a clasico today? :confused: how'd we do? Did we win?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sevilla had two goals in first 25 minutes scrubbed off by VAR.

Inter Yer Nan

Obviously Ronaldo leaving is a massive reason they are crap now but I do think it’s also a combination of some players who’ve already peaked/are mailing it in. It’s not uncommon after a World Cup year especially to the teams and players who’ve won it all but it’s also worth noting that even when Ronaldo wasn’t scoring, the attention required on defending him really helps the other players too.

You just can’t replace guys like that and you require a major rebuild. Madrid having a lot of money and being the #1 destination in football will have it easier than most but it’s not looking pretty.

Member 93275

So I watched Barca-Real and LVG was the pundit, afterwards the talk drifted somehow, and he insulted ManUtd management while defending Mourinho. :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
eh?? Bale did more for them in the final stages than CR ever did
Before I even laugh at that let me remind you that they would have been knocked out in the round of 16 had it not been for him. But sure now it was "bale" the one to discredit Ronnie before was the midfield.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Before I even laugh at that let me remind you that they would have been knocked out in the round of 16 had it not been for him. But sure now it was "bale" the one to discredit Ronnie before was the midfield.
He thought it was a GIF. But without being Lord.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think Giflord refers to the finals. In Lisbon he scored the 2-1, in Milan he was the best during many sections of the match + the last final in Kiev with the definitive goal.

I'm not saying that Cristiano was not the most important in the whole competition but the role of Bale and his luck or opportune moment has often been in the background.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Final stages isn't only the final. But if we discuss finals Éder scored a goal on a final ffs. Somethings are so ridiculous to say that don't even need to be answered.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Final stages isn't only the final. But if we discuss finals Éder scored a goal on a final ffs. Somethings are so ridiculous to say that don't even need to be answered.
Now why would you bring our Lord and Saviour into a discussion about football players?

SalfordCitizen

Does anyone know if Virgin Media are going to have Eleven Sports as a channel anytime soon, really can't take Ligue Un anymore.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Apparently Conte refused to go to Madrid. Lopetegui was the manager on today's training session

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Didn't know Gaspart was the president of Sant Andreu, the team who faced Atletico in the Copa del Rey yesterday. One of the worst Barca presidents in the history.

B & W

Supports
Juventus Turin
The players don't want Andonio because he is too ruthless in training.
The management can not accept that players decide something like this, and certainly not in that way. If Perez accept that, it will be very bad for Real. It remembers me Inter Milan when the president was Moratti.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The management can not accept that players decide something like this, and certainly not in that way. If Perez accept that, it will be very bad for Real. It remembers me Inter Milan when the president was Moratti.
It seems they changed their tunes now. Real badly need a kick in the cnut and Conte is the right man to do it.