La Liga 2020/21

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
that defence is garbage tbf. Lenglet and Pique aren't good enough and Garcia is still basically a kid that played about 15 games in his whole career. significant upgrade is needed there.

btw, did Fati sign new contract or what? I remember reading his current/old one expires the same year Dembele's does, but I don't remember reading anything about him signing new contract.
we need another cb but Gini and Emerson (very excited about him) will really help. We still need another cb and another DM type player.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
we need another cb but Gini and Emerson (very excited about him) will really help. We still need another cb and another DM type player.
Doesn’t look like you are getting Wijnaldum after all. Surely De Jong should be your starting DM with Busquets as rotation, isn’t that good enough? I’m genuinely asking as I don’t watch La Liga much.

Picking up Agüero and Depay gives you tons of options up front. Feel like you guys should be moving on Griezmann and Coutinho for whatever you can, to trim that mental wage bill, and use the proceeds to invest in some proper CBs. Laporte would be a superb signing, and is seemingly available. As would Torres.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Doesn’t look like you are getting Wijnaldum after all. Surely De Jong should be your starting DM with Busquets as rotation, isn’t that good enough? I’m genuinely asking as I don’t watch La Liga much.

Picking up Agüero and Depay gives you tons of options up front. Feel like you guys should be moving on Griezmann and Coutinho for whatever you can, to trim that mental wage bill, and use the proceeds to invest in some proper CBs. Laporte would be a superb signing, and is seemingly available. As would Torres.
Theoretically De Jong is a DM, but he's been fluorish playing just ahead of Busquets on the pitch. Busquets is aging, and is fine against the slower teams but I'd love another DM as insurance. You're spot on about Laporte. Would be a dream come true.