La Liga 2023/24: ¡Madrid campeón!

Don_Johan14

Supports
F.C.Barcelona
Cuadra Fernández sent off Nico Williams for clapping in his face. However, in a similar action, he did not do the same to Vinicius during the Real Madrid - Almeria game last season.

Link

News from the newspaper As, a reputed Barcelona newspaper.

RoyH1

Cuadra Fernández sent off Nico Williams for clapping in his face. However, in a similar action, he did not do the same to Vinicius during the Real Madrid - Almeria game last season.

Link

Guess who Athletic is playing next week? That's right, Barcelona. Isn't it nice for the Negreira boys?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

Link

Gee, wonder why the ref didn't send off the guy getting racially abused, while not stopping the game despite the fact the guy was getting racially abused...

Don_Johan14

Supports
F.C.Barcelona
Javier Tebas, president of LaLiga, attended a Fundación Blanca event in memory of Blanca Fernández Ochoa, and there, he responded to the press, with Real Madrid as the main protagonist of the questions.

The judge has ruled in favour of LaLiga and not Real Madrid and Athletic.

"It is good for La Liga and for the majority of its clubs. When I read the ruling and I was informed of it, I remembered 10 August 2022, when the Real Madrid board, chaired by Florentino Pérez, issued a note saying that they were going to file a criminal complaint against Javier de Jaime of CVC and Javier Tebas of LaLiga. And here it is, it was legal in the civil and criminal sphere. The message: we do not submit to threats or coercion from anyone, no matter how big the person is, in this case, the president of Real Madrid, or how much influence he has.

Real Madrid TV and its videos.

"
Yes, I said it. We don't have the right to file a complaint. We are going to file a complaint, and I think that the issue of Real Madrid TV is an issue that goes against good sporting order. It's all right to criticise, to say that sometimes things aren't right, but to constantly complain, to be superior, when I think that Real Madrid, as a club, can't have that argument".

Link

LaLiga is ready to join Sevilla in their complaint against Real Madrid for their pre-game videos criticising the referee.
The Sevillian club has been the first to take action against this issue, which is so annoying to the rest of the Primera Liga teams and which they consider to be a form of pressure on the referee. Javier Tebas will not leave the Sevillian team alone in this crusade and will ask to appear in the process if the Competition Committee finally decides to open proceedings.

Link

RoyH1

pramodkumarca

Supports
realmadrid
Javier Tebas is a curse on La Liga, and hopefully other club would realize , Once people realize that CVC is complete robbery, then you will see his fate , Perez would not let him reign over madrid and this conflict would continue until Tebes get replaced

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
What did Vini do to Valencia? Why are they booing him?

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
In short, he accused the entire stadium of calling him a monkey.
Ah, I remember but thought that was someplace else. I hope he scores a hattrick and dances in front of their fans. :drool:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Bellingham is missing. Camavinga has to improve his shooting a lot

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Goodness, your defense sucks almost as bad as my team‘s.
Carlo was never one to setup a solid defense. Only one I recall is his first season back in 2014. And I think that might’ve been Zidanes doing as he was quite good at that and was the assisstant at the time.

Red00012

There’s a stadium worse than OT it’s the Mestalla with no roof in Manchester weather

Red00012

The tracking back by Vini there in the 96th minute compared to what Rashford does is infuriating.

Red00012

Bellingham heads in a winner 5 seconds after the ref blows for full time

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I see Barca is still paying the refs. What a shocking decision

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
From a neutral POV that’s hilarious :lol:

Owh well, got a point at least.