La Liga/Serie A/BuLi Draft - 1st Rd MJJ/VivaJanuzaj vs Downcast/KirkDuyt

Who will win with player peaks in the specified leagues (not career peaks)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
"tag Balu to receive an information about your team" draft
Not really. Everyone's gonna tag you for expert advice. "I think he's an LM but let's ask Balu" ;)
I'd run the draft of course and would stay neutral. There might be a rule included regarding that.

I actually thought about this and considered including that every team may ask me once about a player. The managers who don't use that start with a 1-0 headstart in the game. :D

MJJ

I'd run the draft of course and would stay neutral. There might be a rule included regarding that.

I actually thought about this and considered including that every team may ask me once about a player. The managers who don't use that start with a 1-0 headstart in the game. :D

*reserves @Joga_Bonito for the draft.*

Enigma_87

You know who

If it is snake order if you are at the bottom should at least get 2-3 questions more :D

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

i would probably start with a 5:0 for the opponent :lol:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Well, there's not one site with lots of article, but usually google + player name should give you something. 11 Freunde has many articles/interviews with former players, there are many football/fan blogs with sometimes great articles. If you don't find something directly about the player, then start looking into the teams he played for.

In general the Bundesliga is less covered than the other big leagues, which sadly sucks. A good indicator is how few quality compilations of players you can find on youtube. I've been looking for good videos about Häßler for example, but there's nothing, zilch. Same with Dunga despite his sensational form at Stuttgart. You find videos about their exploits with the nationalteam, but in the league? Nope. You'll get whole games with them playing, but no one has bothered to cut them into highlight videos that people would actually watch :lol:.

So yeah, it's a bigger challenge. Maybe we really should do a Bundesliga draft in the near future and build on what we've done now. If people are interested of course, because it might be a bit more work for the managers.
On Youtube, impossible to find a video about Julio Cesar :eek: