Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
- Mar 4, 2010
- Select one team to win from the Premier League fixtures (if you can't post, PM me your entry).
- If they win or draw, you are through to the next round. If they lose, you are eliminated.
- You cannot pick the same team twice unless you have already picked every team (as we are in the second half of the season, you won't be able to pick another team unless there's a dreaded scenario in which this runs into next season (pls no)).
- You can pick as many weeks in advance as you like.
- If you fail to pick a team, then the team with the highest league standing from the previous season which you have not yet picked will be automatically chosen for you.
- If you miss three weeks of fixtures, then you are eliminated. Autopicks will be highlighted yellow in this spreadsheet
- If in the final round, all remaining players are eliminated, then nobody wins Last Man Standing and those players get the tagline "Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20". If one person wins then they alone will get the tagline "Last Man Standing champion 2019/20".
- No new entrants will be allowed for the second set of fixtures. If you don't enter this before 21st January at 7:30pm, you are out of luck until the next LMS competition starts.
Previous Last Man Standing Competitions
- Last Man Standing 2019/20 (176 entrants): GW01-10 (Losing finalists: Broad Street Bullies, jymufc20, V.O.)
- Last Man Standing 2 2019/20 (238 entrant): GW12-24 (Winner: bond19821982)