Last Man Standing Hard Mode 2023/24 | 79 competitors. Red Bilko is the Last Man Standing. Competition over.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
A few days ago I was contacted by someone regarding taking part in a Last Man Standing competition hosted on their platform. Everything is automated, all you have to do is make your selections once you've signed. Here's what the picker form looks like:

If you've played in competitions before on here you get the general gist of what it is about. The big differences to there on here is the following:
  • You have to select a team to win. If they draw or lose, you're out.
  • If you forget to pick in future rounds, you'll be assigned the lowest ranked team in the current table.
  • If remaining players are all eliminated at once, they're given a bye and goes on to the next week until there is one winner.
I've said we'll take part in a competition starting on the 2nd of March. Would appreciate for people to give it a go, give feedback if they like it or want any changes or whatever. The platform is not affiliated with RedCafe at all but one of the people who runs it seems nice. It has both a website and app, sends out reminders and picks made are private until the matchday starts.

If you want to take part in it, please post here or send me a private message and I'll send you the code to join the league. If your username on there is different to your username on here please let me know so I can track who to send messages to.

Tagline and award to the winner if we get 20+ signups.

Last edited: