Law and Order

Alex

There are about 20 shows like it out there

Biscuit1871

Is that the show with the fat chinese dude, who is a bit like Jackie Chan, only fatter?

Cali Red

Decent shows. I really only like the SVU spin off for the most part.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Excellent drama which has maintained quality over a long time. I enjoy the original but SVU has surpassed it I think. Criminal Intent is dire though particualrly every other episode. The Chris Noth week is just OK but the D'Onofrio week is rubbish. The Agatha Cristie technique used is truly annoying, everyone apart from the one who did it is suspicious until near the end and then they fool the guilty party who then admits all in a long speech to make sure the stupid audience know what happened. They never shut up and call for their lawyer and they are never read the Miranda warning.

On reflection I hate Criminal Intent.

M160RA

I don't like Criminal Intent at all. It seems like D'Onofrio's character is trying to emulate Gill Grissom or something. The original and SVU are a lot better.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Probably the best and most ageless show on television.

I love SVU too.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Excellent drama which has maintained quality over a long time. I enjoy the original but SVU has surpassed it I think. Criminal Intent is dire though particualrly every other episode. The Chris Noth week is just OK but the D'Onofrio week is rubbish. The Agatha Cristie technique used is truly annoying, everyone apart from the one who did it is suspicious until near the end and then they fool the guilty party who then admits all in a long speech to make sure the stupid audience know what happened. They never shut up and call for their lawyer and they are never read the Miranda warning.

Well said that man!

Cali Red

CSI is a good one, dont mind the Miami one either save for that cnut Caruso
Yo H, what are talking about? I get a fecking hard on everytime he whips off his sunglasses and says something snappy. :o

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses

You raise some interesting points. I may just agree with you now.
Yo H, what are talking about? I get a fecking hard on everytime he whips off his sunglasses and says something snappy. :o
Super extra boner for when he puts them on when he says something. Here's a youtube vid of his great opening sequence one liners:

Elessar

Law and Order: Elevator Inspectors Unit, best show on TV

Seriously they should just start a Law and Order channel.

The original is pretty good though

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I've watched it a bit, find it very average though.

I was thinking though, it's interesting how CSI and this have so many spin-offs. Like someone said they could have thier own channel. I wish other programmes could manage this. A few Heroes spin-offs would be awesome.

Name Changed

weso26
The missus loves so it, so I've ended up watching it. Turns out it's a good show. I like the one with Vincent D'Onofrio, whichever one that is.
Criminal Intent. I think that's the best one. The rest are ok. But once you've seen one you've seen them all.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
To be honest, out of the three the original is the one I'm not a big fan of (except for the scenes that Angie Harmon are in :drool:). SVU is always good, and Criminal Intent is good in the episodes which focus on Goren and Eames.

None of them are must-watch shows, but if I'm sitting around the house not doing anything then I'll generally watch them.

izec

The original one is great. Love it

Not even 2 pages on here, shame on you all. Some cheap and shit shows get more attention