Leandro Paredes

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
A solid player with great long passing ability that he somewhat underuses. Official team cnut on the pitch. He's not been very flashy overall but PSG has usually looked better and more balanced in the biggest games when he was on.

Aside from Verratti I'd only keep him and Danilo in midfield and sell Gueye Herrera and Wijnaldum but I'll trust Campos to get a proper replacement if we get a decent fee.

saivet

Not a big fan of his, but he's a decent player and would improve us in midfield a fair bit in my opinion.

If he's the FDJ back up, it's quite a big drop in quality but he could be a good signing. Remember reading how he is very happy at PSG and intends to go to Boca Juniors at some point, so can't imagine him being around for too long.

Alfie092

I remember seeing him play at Roma a few times when he was younger and looked a very good prospect. Have only seen him a handful of times at PSG and looks ok and nothing too flashy. Decent little passer and likes to get stuck in. Rather we look elsewhere but if he is the only option and we could get him for around £25m max, he would definitely be an upgrade on what we have.

Blood Mage

There are better players available in his price range, like Sangare. Not good enough.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Appear to have been about ninth choice at PSG, even behind Wijnaldum who hardly shone

jesperjaap

Like someone said a couple of posts earlier, looked very promising at Roma, then again, so did Lamela.

I think he is another one of those talented players that has wasted good years at PSG. Get the attraction, silverware, shot at champions league even though they have done it yet, salary, stardom.....but its just football manager the number of players they sign and rot on the bench.

I think he is a good player, I think however, in his current situation, £30m is actually a pretty hefty fee.Its pretty much what they paid for him three years ago, he is now 28 and hasnt played a huge number of games in that clogged midfield.

Also generalising, we havent done too well with SOuth AMerican signings, only Heinze and Tevez for me have been successful and for short period of time too.

I don tthink he is a bad option, I just think e should be more around £20m even though he is a better player than that value, right for us to walk away

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Like someone said a couple of posts earlier, looked very promising at Roma, then again, so did Lamela.

I think he is another one of those talented players that has wasted good years at PSG. Get the attraction, silverware, shot at champions league even though they have done it yet, salary, stardom.....but its just football manager the number of players they sign and rot on the bench.

I think he is a good player, I think however, in his current situation, £30m is actually a pretty hefty fee.Its pretty much what they paid for him three years ago, he is now 28 and hasnt played a huge number of games in that clogged midfield.

Also generalising, we havent done too well with SOuth AMerican signings, only Heinze and Tevez for me have been successful and for short period of time too.

I don tthink he is a bad option, I just think e should be more around £20m even though he is a better player than that value, right for us to walk away
He wasted his formative years by going to Zenit. I forgot he was even there. I don't think going to PSG will ever be a waste, because they've always got top players at the club and it's still on you as a player to get into the side. If you look at his competition in the midfield, it's quite a slight on him he couldn't nail a starting position down.