g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Leandro Trossard

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I'm inclined to agree with someone on Twitter that he's an Arshavin with 10x the work rate.

That 27m looking like an absolute bargain. What a lovely little footballer.

Irrational.

One of the best bargains over the past few seasons. Arsenal have a habit of getting some absolute steals. Odegaard is another.

Nickelodeon

Brilliant player to have in the squad. Can fill in multiple positions and always has a G/A in him.

izec

He was always good. I liked him at Brighton, but most thought it was because Brighton are a good unit and make him look better. It was always clear that he is a good player.

Fallon d'Floor

He was a very good pick-up by Arsenal last January.

He was more of a creator last season. 10 assists for Arsenal between January and May. He has only assisted 2 goals this season, but has chipped in with 17 goals.

One of those players you just knew would do well at a bigger club. I felt that same way about Jota when signed for Liverpool from Wolves.

Those bags under his eyes are something else! Looks like he never sleeps. :lol:

thisisnottaken1

He was a very good pick-up by Arsenal last January.

He was more of a creator last season. 10 assists for Arsenal between January and May. He has only assisted 2 goals this season, but has chipped in with 17 goals.

One of those players you just knew would do well at a bigger club. I felt that same way about Jota when signed for Liverpool from Wolves.

Those bags under his eyes are something else! Looks like he never sleeps. :lol:
Great player. I first found out that he had signed for Arsenal when he was in the stands during our game against them at the Emirates last January. Brighton lost Trossard and White (I don’t even remember White being at Brighton) to Arsenal, Caicedo, Cucurella, and Sánchez to Chelsea, and Mac Allister to Liverpool, yet neither we nor City have snapped up any of their first team players.

Gene Loblaw

Supports
Arsenal
29 years old. So still has some great years left in him. I was very happy when he signed bc he was always fun to watch at Brighton.

But what he’s really shown this season is his versatility. LW is obviously the preferred position but he’s an excellent false 9 and does well playing in midfield as well.

Seems like he has a good attitude too. Will be interesting to see if he makes that LW position his next season as well

TrailMonkey

Similar to Bowen IMO. Not going to be a world beater but regularly works hard, takes responsibility and scores goals. Useful player for sure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The ideal squad player. He's the type of player you want to fill your bench with. Start around 40-50% of matches, come on as a sub for the rest. Racks up good goals/assists.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's a good player who is benefiting from the fact that his team also happen to be in a rich vein of form, which generally benefits all players.

Also, if Arsenal don't plan on using Martinelli, I'm sure any number of clubs would be interested.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Also, if Arsenal don't plan on using Martinelli, I'm sure any number of clubs would be interested.
Martinelli, just like any player, needs to fight for his spot. It is good to have competition in the team.