Least footballer looking footballers

Eplel

Which footballers you'd never believe they're top flight footballers/athletes if you bumped into randomly in the street?

For me it's Hector Bellerin. Looks more like he plays the ukelele in a spanish post-punk/reggeae trio.

inb4 picture of 2005 squad in civilian mode

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Always fascinated me how Rogerio Ceni scored 130 goals as a goalkeeper while managing to look like an accountant the whole time.

Chairman Steve

After seeing his fashion choices and if I was tabula rasa to all football, I would think Dominic Calvert-Lewin was a judge from Queer Eye For The Straight Eye.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Pirlo looks like a historian or professor for me.

Strats

Have a hard time deciding if Luke Shaw looks like a estate agent or a Love island contestant.

Leg-End

Le Tissier looked like he should be collecting your bins every week, probably smelt like it too.

led_scholes

From all the pictures I have seen from him, Luis Cubilla never looked as a football player, even for that era.

Now, from the players I have watched, Gary McCallister. However, I remember him already in his mid 30s, so I may be unfair to him.

Chairman Steve

Julian Dicks always looked more like the head of one of the West Ham firms, rather than one of the West Ham first team.

Chief123

Definitely Anthony Gordon! He looks like a lad who would knock on your door and ask if you want your drive jet washing for £5.

Hashirama

Diogo Godin and Juanfran always looked like geography teachers to me

Blood Mage

Adama Traore looks more like a rugby player or a boxer than a footballer. Hard to believe he plays the same sport as Messi and Modric.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Well if you bumped in to Choccy these days you'd never believe he was once a top flight footie player!

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I love that Scholes looks the least bad solely because he probably cares the least about fashion in that group.

Which begs the question: is the ultimate fashion tactic to never fully commit? You commit enough to be respected by the people who care about such nonsense, but not so much that people will piss themselves laughing at your photos in the future.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
The real question here is which is worse - the baggy jeans era or the current skinny jeans era?
Tough question.

Baggy pants always look bad no matter your body type. Skinny jeans can look OK for some. But baggy pants are more functional and makes you look like less of a twat.

PogBruno

Berbatov, looks like one of those characters from the gangster movies