Lego Old Trafford to be released

ravi2

Aye, more money than sense.
Sometimes I want to buy United gear than I realize that the profits from it are going into the Glazers pockets and I cant bring myself to buy anything anymore.
Having said all that, maybe post a pic of the thing, Im sure it looks nice

Swivel Hips

I was in London this week and was in Lego shop with my grandson and saw the stadium on display as you walked in through entrance, looks good, but 249.99£ a bit rich for me, I love the club but not that much

GeorgieBoy

Just ordered it. Got nothing else to do with my time what with the lockdown.
Anyone else built it? How much time did it take you?

Ace

Just ordered it. Got nothing else to do with my time what with the lockdown.
Anyone else built it? How much time did it take you?
I was in a mall here in the United States maybe three weeks ago (just before things got serious over here) and couldn’t fork over $300 for a lego set with my wife by my side. Wish I would’ve bought it now. If I had a kid, theres no way I would’ve left empty handed though.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Some fecker should draw up a set of instructions for a low cost do it yourself balsa wood old trafford construction thing that we could all do easily with a bit of glue and some balsa wood and some paint. With a link and tick box of how to order the balsa wood and paint and possibly very small figurines. No, the figurines would be too small. Does balsa wood still exist, I don't know? If it does it must be used for something.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Would be really great if it had lookalike figurines of the squad and managers. And my kiddo always wants a bad guy to beat the crap out of so maybe DiMaria should be included as well :lol:

MIC_FIN

Supports
United Away Games
Some fecker should draw up a set of instructions for a low cost do it yourself balsa wood old trafford construction thing that we could all do easily with a bit of glue and some balsa wood and some paint. With a link and tick box of how to order the balsa wood and paint and possibly very small figurines. No, the figurines would be too small. Does balsa wood still exist, I don't know? If it does it must be used for something.
:lol: