Leicester charged by PL for spending breach

Bright_Eyes

Exactly this. However, mob rule is the way today. If it were up to most people, City would be relegated to the local pub league and Pep would've been behind bars getting bummed every night by the prison posse as soon as the charges dropped.

As you say, the City charges are a completely different category of charge. That they even got charged in the first place, should tell us the power of City's owners is not enough to escape the PL's eye. The contempt for the PL should only come if there is a whitewash and not before.
Rape isn't funny even if it's a male victim

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Will be interesting to see how many points they start on next season.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm guessing it'll be -4
I don't think next season will be like this one where the bottom 3 have such low points so point deductions might be more dangerous.

I think 4 will be manageable but say a club takes an 8 like we have this season, it might be hard to stay up.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
I don't think next season will be like this one where the bottom 3 have such low points so point deductions might be more dangerous.

I think 4 will be manageable but say a club takes an 8 like we have this season, it might be hard to stay up.
Still not seen our PSR number released so it's hard to tell as we don't know how far over we are

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Still not seen our PSR number released so it's hard to tell as we don't know how far over we are
What period have you actually been charged for?

IIRC you spent the whole of summer 2022 basically refusing to sign anyone to stay in line with FFP and also spent months wrangling with Chelsea over the Fofana fee which eventually was 70m.

So you dithered, stagnated, got needlessly relegated and still failed FFP?! :lol:

Last summer Tieleman's wages went and you also got 70m or so for Barnes and Maddison.

Rodgers must've had some pay off!

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
What period have you actually been charged for?

IIRC you spent the whole of summer 2022 basically refusing to sign anyone to stay in line with FFP and also spent months wrangling with Chelsea over the Fofana fee which eventually was 70m.

So you dithered, stagnated, got needlessly relegated and still failed FFP?! :lol:

Last summer Tieleman's wages went and you also got 70m or so for Barnes and Maddison.

Rodgers must've had some pay off!
For our last 3 prem seasons, our board budgeted for us to finish no lower than 8th

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
The answer is obvious. We need a new division. It’s called 115 Live. You can’t be promoted to it, even if you win the regular Premiership. You need to be sponsored, branded, if you will. All the games are at the Etijad. But the stadium can be moved to various places, depending on the needs of the Owners. 115 Live will be a competition between various 11’s. All teams will wear different shades of light blue. The entire UAE squad will be involved. Airlines Club can play Bankers Club. Golfers Club will face off against Renewables.

The Attendances will be real plastic. 115 are really a kind of religious vision; an act of faith. 115 Live is 16 clubs in one, a whole division. No human managers needed, just the glowing overseeing eye of the Great Bald One, preserved in A.I. forever.

Taribo's Gap

The answer is obvious. We need a new division. It’s called 115 Live. You can’t be promoted to it, even if you win the regular Premiership. You need to be sponsored, branded, if you will. All the games are at the Etijad. But the stadium can be moved to various places, depending on the needs of the Owners. 115 Live will be a competition between various 11’s. All teams will wear different shades of light blue. The entire UAE squad will be involved. Airlines Club can play Bankers Club. Golfers Club will face off against Renewables.

The Attendances will be real plastic. 115 are really a kind of religious vision; an act of faith. 115 Live is 16 clubs in one, a whole division. No human managers needed, just the glowing overseeing eye of the Great Bald One, preserved in A.I. forever.
Ermmm...is this meant for the City thread?