Leicester pair dropped from squad for missing training session

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
100% right.

Well done Brendan. fecking primadonnas need to be grounded into reality

TheReligion

Abusive
I thought Rodgers had said elsewhere that the 2 had genuine reasons for missing the session, but because it was so vital in preparation for the next game that they would have to miss out. No hard feelings basically
That's not what's he saying here if you read the article and his quotes..

TheReligion

Abusive
So Brendan was just flat out lying through his teeth at the weekend when he said Chilwell was rested? Why tell the truth now?
It's a curious one. Either keep it in house or don't. Very Mourinho thing to do. Be interested to see what our resident Leicester fans think but can't remember who they are to tag

Kostur

海尔的老板
It's a curious one. Either keep it in house or don't. Very Mourinho thing to do. Be interested to see what our resident Leicester fans think but can't remember who they are to tag
Maybe he was trying the nice way but they were still acting like cnuts so he called them out. You can be a nice guy just so many times.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Various reasons have been muted as to what’s occurred.

Either way, it’s been dealt with and they’re available for the game against West Ha
Tomorrow.

Like some have said, I’m not sure why were airing our dirty laundry in punlic

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
The form of the team Isn’t great.

To be fair, they’re young.

Chilwell is suspect defensively but is starting to find an end product. If he ends up at a similar level to Ricardo then he’ll be around the England squad for years to come.

Choudhury is a destroyer. However he isn’t N’didi and has a lot to learn. Bags of potential however can be somewhat rash, as you’ve all seen!

TheReligion

Abusive

Chilwell is suspect defensively but is starting to find an end product. If he ends up at a similar level to Ricardo then he’ll be around the England squad for years to come.

Choudhury is a destroyer. However he isn’t N’didi and has a lot to learn. Bags of potential however can be somewhat rash, as you’ve all seen!
Hey don't come on the Caf excusing poor form with age. It won't wash with United who have a younger side! The folk on here will go mental

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

Does he, though? Haven't seen anything yet of Choudhury that makes me think he has more in his locker for the future.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
Does he, though? Haven't seen anything yet of Choudhury that makes me think he has more in his locker for the future.
I’m not sure where the ceiling of ability is really. His chances have been limited as we really play with the one holding player and he’s not dislodging Wilf N’didi any time soon.

He’s got a decent range of passing, having seen plenty of him for our U23s. He’s also quick and loves a tackle. However like I’ve alluded to, he’s rash and should he cut that out, he’ll be a solid squad player for most Premier League clubs. He’s different to the rest of our midfielders (N’didi aside) as he puts himself around a bit and gets stuck in. He’d never get into a Liverpool, Barca, Madrid, Man City etc and I don’t think they’d ever take him as a squad player.

Could he potentially play for a lower Premier League club on a regular basis, yes. Talks of Newcastle / Burnley wanting to loan him this window.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Got to be something else to it? Apparently they were just late, didn't miss the whole of training, so why wouldn't they just fine them and move on without announcing it? That there's two involved suggests something. It's obviously an unusual occurrence to react like this, and they both happened to be late on the same day?

Teja

I'm all for a little trouble in Leicester, let their form dip a little and a top four spot opens up.

mark clatternburg

Supports
Leicester City
No. Do you?
Usual shilo at this time of year, has summat to do with it. Im sure they've been getting messages on instabollox, or whatever the young people are using these days, from Rashy and Lings, and Mounty and the rest. Some heads are turned. LCFC wont sell any of them until they are ready, or a crazy fee is proffered. We’ll be fine.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
much ado about nothing, shows how quiet the transfer market is that such a big deal is being made over this

Adcuth

I thought Rodgers had said elsewhere that the 2 had genuine reasons for missing the session, but because it was so vital in preparation for the next game that they would have to miss out. No hard feelings basically
So Brendan was just flat out lying through his teeth at the weekend when he said Chilwell was rested? Why tell the truth now?
Maybe he was trying the nice way but they were still acting like cnuts so he called them out. You can be a nice guy just so many times.
Didn't we already know that Brendan was a dickhead? Just cause he doesn't manage the scum anymore doesn't change that guys

GGT

Yep, a dickhead 14 points in front of us, that looks like he is leading a team into next years Cl.
You are so perceptive.