Let’s go all Brazilian this summer!

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Sandro, Fabinho, Fred, costa or Willian, and...David Lolz who is available, worked with Mourinho and is great in a 3 man defence..

Let’s inspire the next generations to come to OT!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I wouldn't mind 3-4 Brazilians + Alderweireld. Would probably be our best window since '07.

Charles Miller

:lol::lol:

I think those players are linked to other clubs too. It has not to do with their nationality, they are in the market. Also, i did not take too seriously what Mourinho said about buying Brazilian players. Hes always in some tropical beach in Brazil in his vacations, everybody loves him, he was just having fun with the journos.

Cheekiey

Could actually see us signing Fred, Fabinho, Sandro, Willian most probably in that order too, All would start imo. Fabinho I reckon would become Mourinhos Ivanovic, a Brick wall of a RB and have Sandro as the flying wing back. Fred and Willian speak for themselves.

Alexis Lukaku Willian
Pogba Matic Fred
Sandro Aldinho Bailly Fabinho
De Gea​

Twisted Nerve

I think Willian would rip it up at OT. He's pissed me off so many times over the past few seasons with his runs and his free kicks and his goals when I wanted Chelsea to lose but he came up with the goods.
That alone makes me love the idea of him playing for us. Plus he has mental hair so what's not to love?

norm87cro

Wouldn't mind signing some real quality. Our squad should look good after some more signings and a clean up the likes of Darmian, Blind, Fellaini and Shaw. But it really dosen't have to do much with nationality

SSSSnake

I agree on the Brazilian front. Fred, Sandro and Malcolm for me. We need these technically gifted players!