Lets all laugh at Bendtner.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You gormless fecking spastic :lol:

His big chance to break onto the first team and he does something that fecking spasticated in his first touch. :lol:

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
he tried to act smart and went for glory but screwed up miserably

but :lol::lol::lol:

ninja_alan

Nice save that one. I was watching the match with a liverpool supporting mate of mine and he couldn't stop laughing after that happened.

Count Duckula

whats he done
Adebayor beat a defender really well inside the box, and crossed into the middle of the goal from just beyond the left-hand post. Bendtner just couldn't reach the cross, and it was headed away by a Liverpool defender, but not very well or very far. It fell to Fabregas, who was stood on the penalty spot, who had plenty of time to take it down and fire it at the open goal, because Reina was miles away.

It looked certain that it was going to be 2-1, but it wasn't. Despite no Liverpool player or the goalkeeper being anywhere near Fabregas or the shot to stop it going in, Bendtner somehow conspired to stop the ball on the line from his teammate's shot. And then, as he desperately scrambled to make up for that by putting it in himself, he kicked it away and out of danger.

Not that it would have mattered, because just by touching it he made himself offside. It was hilarious really; he should have jumped out of the way much earlier, and then Arsenal would have had the lead.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
Adebayor beat a defender really well inside the box, and crossed into the middle of the goal from just beyond the left-hand post. Bendtner just couldn't reach the cross, and it was headed away by a Liverpool defender, but not very well or very far. It fell to Fabregas, who was stood on the penalty spot, who had plenty of time to take it down and fire it at the open goal, because Reina was miles away.

It looked certain that it was going to be 2-1, but it wasn't. Despite no Liverpool player or the goalkeeper being anywhere near Fabregas or the shot to stop it going in, Bendtner somehow conspired to stop the ball on the line from his teammate's shot. And then, as he desperately scrambled to make up for that by putting it in himself, he kicked it away and out of danger.

Not that it would have mattered, because just by touching it he made himself offside. It was hilarious really; he should have jumped out of the way much earlier, and then Arsenal would have had the lead.
"A tool is a device or a piece of equipment that typically provides a mechanical advantage in accomplishing a task or enables the accomplishment of a task not otherwise possible."

I guess he isn't even good enough to be called a tool.

Bape

:lol:

What's worse is his substitution tonight had a negative impact more than anything..pushed Hleb to the right, Walcott to the left making him far less effective, played shit and of course clearing a clear goal off the line. Well done Bendtner!

Kaos

Why the feck are you lot laughing, because of this wanker, Liverpool will again fluke it to the semis.

UBERScholes

I'd find it flattering if someone hard rubbed agai
In fairness if Bendtner hadn't cleared it Carra would've stormed in and rescued the situation. Probably.

REd FUn DevIl

Poor Bastard.

I laughed at him. At least Wenger saw something this time.

Ixion

I remember Flo doing something like this against us in 99 in the FA Cup.