Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siezard

Southgate's selection of players was a joke. When Mason Greenwood pulled out of the tournament due to injury, he should have picked Ollie Watkins. Instead he just picked tons of left/rightbacks like Coady, Trippier, Walker, Reece.

Southgate should definitely have picked Ollie Watkins or Vardy or Callum Wilson esp if he does not trust DCL or Rashford or Sancho. Southgate only trusts the first 11 and neglects the rest of the players just like Ole.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Its time to stop laughing at England now.

I really feel sorry the players and especially the ones that missed the spot kicks. I also feel sorry for the players that didnt get a chance to play and influence the game/tournament. I feel sorry for my English friends. Nothing but upstanding people of the highest calibre that are so far removed from the imbeciles that boo national anthems and flood twitter with hypocritical racist bile, and the other bunch of neanderthals that dont see any wrong in destroying your capital city or kicking someones head in. feck them. They are just scum.

We have to start trying to filter out the good from the bad here. The cohort of arseholes mentioned above get all of the press attention and its very easy to jump on the bus with them and just keep the narrative going.

As @Marcosdeto says , the real England is a great country full of mainly good decent people. I have been to see United loads of times and never once did I see any violence. Always had a great time when I am in England and I have been there 100s of times over the years. Ironically its Scotland where someone wanted to fight becasue of my accent.

Yes I am glad England lost on a broad level - but mainly for the scumbags. I never want them to be happy.

To the rest of you decent sorts - unlucky chaps, its a bitter pill to swallow when you lose a final, but at least you were there to have a say.
Well done.
Mate, you are from Ireland, I went there twice, first time only Dublin and Belfast, second time Dublin, Cork., Kilkeny, Doombeg
The Irish are so funny, so welcomenly. the country is beautiful

but i love it when your rugby team fecks up
Love it

some world cup you will make it to the semifinals, hope it happens when i'm dead

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Mate, you are from Ireland, I went there twice, first time only Dublin and Belfast, second time Dublin, Cork., Kilkeny, Doombeg
The Irish are so funny, so welcomenly. the country is beautiful

but i love it when your rugby team fecks up
Love it

some world cup you will make it to the semifinals, hope it happens when i'm dead
Dont forget weve only started using the wheel over here in 1978 and Highways - well thats even more recent.
Were still mostly using horses and carts for transport - its nice.

One day your Rugby team will be relevant! Or Maybe not ;):angel:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
This has all been really amusing and it was good laughing at England and watching their supporters lose their shit (despite them doing the same to most other nations) but when you see shit like the below, you kind of think it's time to stop.

It's all fun and games but gestures like the one below (spoilered as it may set some people off) need to stop.

:lol:

Let's now get this forum back to being about United/Ole out/Transfer muppetry etc.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
This has all been really amusing and it was good laughing at England and watching their supporters lose their shit (despite them doing the same to most other nations) but when you see shit like the below, you kind of think it's time to stop.

It's all fun and games but gestures like the one below (spoilered as it may set some people off) need to stop.

Let's now get this forum back to being about United/Ole out/Transfer muppetry etc.

Moby

Dick

Came across something similar and I wholeheartedly agree.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Its been a tough 48 hours after losing on penalties but this thread does actually make me feel better.

Feck the haters, we'll be back :cool:

RedDevilRoshi

Which EPL team do England most resemble?

Man Utd, Chelsea, City, Liverpool would be France, Spain, Germany, Italy.

Are England better than Holland?

I think Holland would be Spurs. Portugal might be Arsenal. Denmark maybe Everton.

I think England are Westham.
Spurs

The Engalnd fanbase - definitely Liverpool

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Nice now that the rawness has worn off and the fans can have a laugh.

for all the shit about the 3 lions nonsense we do know the meaning of the verses and how your jewels remain still gleaming throughout, your time will come. Yes jules : )

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Its been a tough 48 hours after losing on penalties but this thread does actually make me feel better.

Feck the haters, we'll be back :cool:
feck england, get on the utd bandwagon.

First stop is the transfer forum!

Hectic

Supports
30fps

The guy is England and each coconut represents a major international tournament.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
I truly thought Mick Jagger would finally see England winning something other than the WC in 1966. That was...Christ, 55 years ago. 55.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I agree - we’re a global fanbase and no-one has to support England just because they support Utd. But there’s a big difference between not supporting and spewing hatred. Of course those who are spewing hatred are still free to support Utd - it’s just it’s a bit weird. Surely you see that?
Why is it weird though? United fans spew hatred against other clubs so why is it such a stretch?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Don’t understand why you haven’t been banned, you’re clearly a WUM. I think the most offensive part of it though is that you’re not even a good troll.

Here’s another few of the gems from your ensemble of shiteposting:
  • Talking about Harry Kane as a potential transfer target

• Comparing Mbappe and Henry

• Discussing Klopp‘s future

• Expressing dissatisfaction that Villareal have outspent United in recent years

• Rejecting a fullback because you haven’t heard of them and you want a centre back instead

And my personal favourite because it seems a reasonable post...

...until people realise you’re talking about Zidane as a replacement for Ed Woodward.
Wowzers. That’s a thorough spanking right there

Giggsy13

Still loving the fact England lost. Booing when the players took a knee and the vile abuse directed at the 3 young lions, the universe has a beautiful way of handing out karma.

TheReligion

Abusive
Still loving the fact England lost. Booing when the players took a knee and the vile abuse directed at the 3 young lions, the universe has a beautiful way of handing out karma.
The karma is England lost and all the players are gutted including the three young lions you speak of?

Doesn't really seem like karma

TheReligion

Abusive
Why is it weird though? United fans spew hatred against other clubs so why is it such a stretch?
Probably because some clearly hate the English and haven't been afraid of hiding it. That's pretty weird to be honest. To literally judge and hate a whole nation. Those people need counselling or something.

Ananke

Whilst I quietly sat at home and supported my home nation, popped over to some friends for the latter part of the tournament and had a few beers, like many other millions of English people. Completely karma, how dare we.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
A dude with that username talking about karma. The irony

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If we get to page 55 it's coming home. Just a couple more "how dare you not love us" posts in the "let's all laugh at England" thread and you've made it.

Cloud7

Nah for all the shit we give Liverpool they are actually successful. I'd say more like recent Arsenal.
No way. The almost compulsive need we see to be the 'neutral's favorite', which this thread has been evidence of (You can't be a United fan if you dislike the England team) completely reeks of Liverpool fans.

Hectic

Supports
30fps

New footage of Gareth Southgate after the penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.