Let's all laugh at England

PoTMS

As expected, they got absolutely annihilated by France. Southgate out.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Il rentre à la maison

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
As expected, they got absolutely annihilated by France. Southgate out.
Unbelievable how they lost after that Maguire bicycle goal screamer

MDFC Manager

Unbelievable how they lost after that Maguire bicycle goal screamer
While you were admiring that piece of magic, you probably missed the fact that he scored that into his own net, while the score was at 1-1 in the 123rd minute...

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
While you were admiring that piece of magic, you probably missed the fact that he scored that into his own net, while the score was at 1-1 in the 123rd minute...
:lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
That hat trick from Maguire was surprising. Didn't think he could fit a trilby on that skull but once again he proved me wrong.

Kane getting caned and rapping "You Just Got Kaned" was another highlight, as was the part when Rio was subbed on at half time so England had someone decent in defense.

PoTMS

That hat trick from Maguire was surprising. Didn't think he could fit a trilby on that skull but once again he proved me wrong.

Kane getting caned and rapping "You Just Got Kaned" was another highlight, as was the part when Rio was subbed on at half time so England had someone decent in defense.
What I wanna know is why and how McGinn was allowed to start in that French midfield?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
What I wanna know is why and how McGinn was allowed to start in that French team?
He started talking and because none of the repulsed English could understand him, the French (who, because they're French, were already drunk) said "ah oui, e must be our compatriote".

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
What's that in kylians pocket? Ah just half of man city's defence. What a game by the best french player of all time.

CallyRed

Southgate did all he could to get back in it. Bringing on Mount just didn't pay off

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Southgate didn’t use his subs effectively AGAIN and Mbappe was able to run riot at times. France were the better side and deserved the win

CallyRed

You can't concede four goals by half time and expect to recover.

Gilgamesh

Supports
Bayern, and others
As an rather old dude in his late 40's, and without having experienced it personally but having heard about it too many times from my dad, I've told my English friends since the late 80's that Karma has cursed the English national team for at least 50 years to make up for the illegal 'Wembley goal' in 1966 - every German knows what I'm talking about. The English have been laughing all the time, well... ;) Anyway, hell time's up since the WC 2018, hence, at least you have my blessing and maybe Karma's finally too? Good luck!

Lecland07

I'm fine, to be honest. England were fantastic. Saka, Foden, Bellingham and Rice looks like an incredibly promising core.

lsd

The Oracle
They did us proud again. What a tournament for them. Beating Iran beating Wales man they even beat a Senegal without Mane.

Let the celebrations begin

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Lads it’s England.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Ah ye were a bit unlucky today tbf. More fun when ye actually flop.

But sure, I'll laugh anyway. :lol: