Let's all laugh at England

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Oh I know that you didn’t intend anything by it.

Just couldn’t understand why @Rayman96 was making out the reference got ‘plenty of laughs’ when, well, it didn’t get any.

He seems to have had a bit of a meltdown suggesting he’s been racially abused and everyone is ganging up on him.
Of course, just wanted to be clear. Cheers :D

To be fair the 'caf is notoriously anti-Scot...if McTominay were Brazilian he'd be everyones favourite player. Like Fred :lol:

Tommy79

Yeah it’s not. Its more about the context in which it is used.
Oh dear, as you're an Englishman you, sorry, but you don't have the right to talk about things been taken out of context :lol:, see the butt hurting you lot went on after the Irish Ladies were singing that aul Wolfe Tone song, Ooh ah up the 'RA, say ooh ah up the 'RA. Ooh ah up the 'RA, say ooh ah up the 'RA.

PS: email any member of the Tones, and they will tell you it was written for the RA that came out of the Rising, not the feck nuts up north

I will be honest and was jumping for joy watching them go out and stories like the above (tee shirts) is the reason why, as the way English fan base go on like they own the bloody WC or Euros is laughable given you run into the same problems every time, face one of the better teams and home you go.

Last edited:

TheReligion

Abusive
Oh dear, as you're an Englishman you, sorry, but you don't have the right to talk about things been taken out of context :lol:, see the butt hurting you lot went on after the Irish Ladies were singing that aul Wolfe Tone song, Ooh ah up the 'RA, say ooh ah up the 'RA. Ooh ah up the 'RA, say ooh ah up the 'RA.

PS: email any member of the Tones, and they will tell you it was written for the RA that came out of the Rising, not the feck nuts up north

I will be honest and was jumping for joy watching them go out and stories like the above (tee shirts) is the reason why, as the way English fan base go on like they own the bloody WC or Euros is laughable given you run into the same problems every time, face one of the better teams and home you go.
Ok Tommy

fergies coat

Getting annoyed over a tee shirt. There's so much salt in this post I can taste it.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

TheReligion

Abusive
https://news.sky.com/story/firm-lef...ners-t-shirts-after-gamble-backfires-12767260

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ngland-winners-t-shirts-company-b2243546.html

etc etc

And in England. I guess lots of time free since they got knocked out. Plus it's not like anything interesting happened like nuclear fusion proven or anything like that ;).

Its up there with “Hat Found Up Tree” and “Man Forgot He Was Wearing Jacket” from the Sligo Weekender and Dundalk Leader respectively.

The quotes from the hat article are particularly special;

“I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it up there” (local resident) “I got it down with a stick and put it up on a fence post outside Laura’s Pub”

What a time to be alive!!

Pickle85

Its up there with “Hat Found Up Tree” and “Man Forgot He Was Wearing Jacket” from the Sligo Weekender and Dundalk Leader respectively.

The quotes from the hat article are particularly special;

“I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it up there” (local resident) “I got it down with a stick and put it up on a fence post outside Laura’s Pub”

What a time to be alive!!
HOLD THE FRONT PAGE LADS!

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Well overdue that we heard from Uri Geller on this also isnt it

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
He thinks we don't know the Irish team are shite :lol: :lol: :lol:. It only makes it all the more glorious how shite Engerland are.

Jesus I love this salt. It's so fantastic.

KEEP. SOUTHGATE. IN. THE. JOB.

TheReligion

Abusive
He thinks we don't know the Irish team are shite :lol: :lol: :lol:. It only makes it all the more glorious how shite Engerland are.

Why you posting tweets from random people from Twitter that can’t spell?

Slow news day! :lol:

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Just like keeping this thread bumped to eke out the remaining salt from the usuals :D It gives me great joy. It doesn't matter if the memes are bad when the salt tastes so good.

Roy'sMagicHat

Yeah, maybe don’t support an English club Boss. You’ve got a lot of issues, best of luck with those.

Pickle85

It's all just grand craic fella!

;)

Roy'sMagicHat

Yet you’re here messaging on an English forum?

TheReligion

Abusive
Just like keeping this thread bumped to eke out the remaining salt from the usuals :D It gives me great joy. It doesn't matter if the memes are bad when the salt tastes so good.

That’s what the thread is for so why not.

Tbf though I think there’s not been that much salt or tears compared to years gone by (or some of the other let’s all laugh at threads this WC actually).

Which I think is secretly eating a few people up inside :drool:

Roy'sMagicHat

Us Irish though, we’ll never ever know what it’s like to win a World Cup.Can never take it away from England, they have won it before. Us Irish are pathetic and as long as we hate the English more than we love our own country, we’ll always fail. Imagine celebrating France winning after what Henry did to us. And at the back of it all, when all is said and done, you support and English team!! Hilarious!!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Us Irish though, we’ll never ever know what it’s like to win a World Cup.Can never take it away from England, they have won it before. Us Irish are pathetic and as long as we hate the English more than we love our own country, we’ll always fail. Imagine celebrating France winning after what Henry did to us. And at the back of it all, when all is said and done, you support and English team!! Hilarious!!
The vast majority of English people won't either.

Super Schweini

Oh no, Can someone check on Roy? :lol: :lol:

Yet you’re here messaging on an English forum?

Yeah, maybe don’t support an English club Boss. You’ve got a lot of issues, best of luck with those.

Bhosadekay

Supports
Bayern Munich
Watching that young German team beat that star studded English team 4-1 in 2010 was the start of my "proper" football fandom.

It felt almost Karmic that England lost because of a ghost goal since they apparently won a World Cup the same way long ago.

Back then amongst Indian football fans, the likes of Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Cole ,etc. were really popular stars and all my classmates were on England's side. So watching Germany win and eliminate England was a moral victory of sorts against the popular opinion :drool:

I have seen too many Indian patriotic films as a child and had early exposure to stories of the atrocities done by the British empire in India. So I have naturally always rooted against England :keano:

As I have grown up I don't resent the English anymore for the colonial past but still watching your over hyped team fail again and again is just funny. You got TWO penalties but still couldn't Win
:lol:

I do think England have a very good team this time but once again the first strong team they faced, they lost. Let's not forget all the players France were missing.

England are perennial failures in tournament football, long may it stay that way :p