Television Letterkenny

NotThatSoph

Thought I was in Current Events for a minute so I'll post something relevant.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Thought I was in Current Events for a minute so I'll post something relevant.

Interesting. If you look closely at this clip you'll notice that the politically-motivated men are portrayed as weak and scrawny, doubling up on negative traits like bad posture and average looks. By contrast, the women are highly selective candidates for breeding, defined by physically strong posture and oral confidence, as well as powerful fashion elements like a choker and hoop earrings. When they speak, they do so with minimal bravado, which appears to spread fear, or at least confusion, amongst the male ranks. These are suggested to be womens who don't need no mans so their rejection of the male's controversial political ideas proves as much conversational as it is symbolic. When the potential for conflict emerges, the leading male turns to the others, hands in his pocket, shaking and quivering. The alpha lady, on the other hand, simply asserts her preparedness for battle. Internally she has already won. These interlocutors show differing styles of raised and hush voices, and by factoring the physical distance between them, we can surmise that it may have created the need for one to ask the other to speak up. However, it is not them being addressed but rather us, the audience. As conflict begins, the strong independent womens are unmoved once more. They know their minions will do their bidding so they sit back and enjoy the showcase, much as the beautiful Helen did when Paris and the rest of the Trojans waged war against the invading Athenians.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Sos I was thinkins... there’s no parents of anyones in the Letterkennys.

Kinda makes ya wonder. Don’t it?
Jonesy and Reilly mothers are in Letterkenny alright. ;)