Television Lilyhammer

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Anyone watch it? It's basically the best thing that's happened to me this week.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He's a Mafioso...who moves to Lillehammer in Norway under witness protection because he liked the Winter Olympics in 1994...and tries to turn it into the new Las Vegas. Pure genius.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
It's not actually any good but it is watchable.
This mainly.

I gave myself a half season break watching it. Don't know if it's the norg language or the subtitles, which normally doesn't bother me.

It's ok. Watchable.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
Gotta say I like this, it has a charm about it that makes me want to keep watching. Some very funny dialogue.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
So thought I'd give this another go. It's actually pretty good once you get into it. Halfway through the second season (there were 3 altogether)

Love the subtle Godfather references.

acnumber9

I quite liked it for what it was. The best part always being that Silvio converses in English with people talking to him in Norwegian.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I enjoyed it, though I understand why people would be put off by how off-beat and jarring some of the plots are. Van Zandt is very watchable.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I loved this show. Nothing out of this world, just made me smile a lot :)

youngrell

I loved this when I watched it a few years back. It's not to be taken seriously, and is better if you just go along for the ride.

Torgeir and Roar are hilarious.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Great show although I didn't really enjoy the last season anymore.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Started watching this recently. It’s basically Netflix’ best kept secret. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Twins

Started watching this recently. It’s basically Netflix’ best kept secret. Thoroughly enjoyable.
If you like the Norwegian actors you should also check out Norsemen, some of them are there too.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If you like the Norwegian actors you should also check out Norsemen, some of them are there too.
Thanks, may well get on that next.? I don’t like to watch shows where they only have one season as I’m a binger, so my reward for that is my patience has left me with 4 seasons of ‘Billions’ to get stuck into next, so planned that originally.

Twins

Thanks, may well get on that next.? I don’t like to watch shows where they only have one season as I’m a binger, so my reward for that is my patience has left me with 4 seasons of ‘Billions’ to get stuck into next, so planned that originally.
You could squeeze Norsemen in between, it's just two seasons with six episodes each and well worth your time.

Un4givableB

Is this still on? Watched the first season, which was okay then forgot about it.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Watched an episode and it's not exactly got me hooked. I didn't realise it was meant to be a dark comedy of sorts going in, but immediately got that feel despite nothing actually being funny. I assume it must get better.