Film Lion King

Cloud7

Didn’t see a thread for this as yet, but the trailer just released. Looks gorgeous :drool: Can’t wait for this. Some serious nostalgia here :drool:

Sylar

Haha
Just posted it - gonna see if I can delete mine lol

Agreed - can't wait

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Makes me feel 10 again listening to that song. I wonder how much of the story is changed, if any.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Makes me feel 10 again listening to that song. I wonder how much of the story is changed, if any.
Simba becomes a crack head now, instead of a bug eating hippie.

Cloud7

Hopefully nothing. It was perfect as is. Hearing circle of life, and then “can you feel the love tonight” further down is definitely gonna make me feel like a child again.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hopefully nothing. It was perfect as is. Hearing circle of life, and then “can you feel the love tonight” further down is definitely gonna make me feel like a child again.
Exactly why they shouldn't try doing the same thing again. It's not like they're going to make it better so they might as well do something different.

Cloud7

Exactly why they shouldn't try doing the same thing again. It's not like they're going to make it better so they might as well do something different.
A fresh coat of paint is enough for me ;) Then again I enjoy remastered versions of games that barely changed anything from the originals, so maybe I’m just weird. I don’t like change in general :boring: I’m happy to relive something as it was when I was a child.