Liverpool v Manchester City (Saturday 20th November)

Plan M

Liverpool v Manchester City (Saturday 21st November)

Kick Off 12.45pm

Sky Sports 1 & HD 1

My mate emailed me this today:

:lol:

What's the Caf's predictions for this match? Anyone going to be watching it?

Jacob

I will defo watch it as there is high possibility of scouse fail, which I highly enjoy. Even though at the cost of a City win, I'd take it.

I predict a 2-2 result.

Sir A1ex

The two teams I hate the most, with nothing between them in their battle for mid-table mediocrity?
Don't really care who wins, probably a draw would be best, make sure neither of them starts getting any ideas about a top 4 finish or anything.

Woodzy

It's worrying how much delusion is going to be in the same stadium at one specific time.

Dave89

As bad as this sounds, hoping for a scouse win. Letting City into the top 4 could trigger some decent signings I fear.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
Neither of them have shown any decent form in recent weeks so its a tough one to call. I think Liverpool will just edge it though in this one. Probably a shitty game so I'll watch it in bed so I can fall asleep should it bore me to death (sleep).

Tibs

The one game of the season I want Tevez to have a cracker

rocks13

Gotta want a draw in this.

Points dropped for both teams and continues the crap runs both are on for a bit longer - 1 win in 10 for Liverpool, 6 successive league draws for City.

But I fancy home advantage to make the difference for Liverpool. Apart from our win at Spurs all the 'big 6' matches have gone to the home team.

Scholesgoals

god can both teams lose?!

in all honesty, it says alot about our rivalries when we mostly want city to win.

i just dont hate city like i hate liverpool, theyre kind of like our annoying little brothers, except theyve just got double pocket money for this week and theyve bought our leftover ready salted crisps

x42bn6

I think Liverpool would be happy with a draw! Although City's recent form hasn't been so massive, they certainly have enough firepower to test that shaky back four of Liverpool, while Torres is definitely out.

But I couldn't help but :smirk: at the "inflatables" part. Both sides have had no fun with inflatables in the past 2 seasons.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
So gutted i'm working so will miss this :(

prateik

liverpool at home and with the starfish back .. should win it

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I'm hoping it's a draw, but I'd predict a home win.

OneUnited24

As bad as this sounds, hoping for a scouse win. Letting City into the top 4 could trigger some decent signings I fear.
Thats why we hope they draw, that way we arent supporting either but it holds up boths progress into breaking a UCL spot

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
The Dippers defence is dodgy & the Bitters have got plenty of goal threat... I think City will win. I'm hoping for a 0-0 with red cards on both sides & a few injuries (not too serious, just niggly re-occuring ones) though.

Tibs

Stevie Me is fit to play, so if its not looking good for the dippers, we might see a few starfish moments

Justin

I hope they do turn Anfield blue, by wearing their blue empty seats costumes.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Sensible answer. City finishing top 4 would make them a much more attractive proposition to world class players who have been put off by their lowly status so far.

So a Liverpool win isn't a bad result. A draw would be fine as well.

Crumpsall Red

Sensible answer. City finishing top 4 would make them a much more attractive proposition to world class players who have been put off by their lowly status so far.

No No No No No! I can't ever sanction a scouse win. As much as I hate the Massive club from Stockport, and as much as I remember the stick I got when we were relegated in 74 they are, and will always be just a joke.

The dippers on the other hand........ I feckin hate them.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses

Winning this game doesn't mean city will finish in the top 4. Losing this match, provided other results from arse, chelsea and us are wins, would prove very difficult for liverpool to have a chance at the title.

pillory