Login Issues

Witchking

Hi Mods / Admin,

I am facing some issues logging in to redcafe.

I usually log in from 2 machines. One in my office and the other one at Home.

Since today morning, i am not able to login from my home pc. Tried different browser, different machines and still the same.

After entering my credentials, i get back to the same page without being logged in.

I am able to login from my work machine. Has anything changed which might not be allowing me to login from home?

Apologies if the thread is in the wrong forum.

Thanks,
Witchking

Last edited:

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
Same thing happened for me.

Then I got locked out for trying to unsuccesfully login too many times.

Now I could however log in with my old password which I had updated more than a year ago.

Weird.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Hi Mods / Admin,

I am facing some issues logging in to redcafe.

I usually log in from 2 machines. One in my office and the other one at Home.

Since today morning, i am not able to login from my home pc. Tried different browser, different machines and still the same.

After entering my credentials, i get back to the same page without being logged in.

I am able to login from my work machine. Has anything changed which might not be allowing me to login from home?

Apologies if the thread is in the wrong forum.

Thanks,
Witchking
Try clearing your browser cache on the machine you can't log on from, then have another go.

Witchking

Try clearing your browser cache on the machine you can't log on from, then have another go.
Done that. Tried connecting from different machines / browsers at home. From work i am able to login just fine. Could the home ip have been blocked or something?

Witchking

Ok, now am back home and am able to login. Nothing's changed at my end. Anyway, this thread is not of any use anymore. Thanks.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Same issue for me. I can't login from any computer at my work network. I can open the site so its not blocked, I can login from the home network and mobile.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Kind of weird walk-around for this, I'm able to log in when I check the "Stay Logged In" box at work, can't login without checking it. :lol: