Television Look Away Sky Documentary

On now, officially premiers tomorrow at 9pm. The Surviving R Kelly moment for many of yesteryears biggest rock and roll stars. Will apparently name Steven Tyler and Axl Rose, amongst others, as pedophiles and sex abusers of teens and young women.

After watching I think it’s a bit of a cop out by Sky and takes no risk.

Regards Steven Tyler it’s things that he himself has already admitted. A long term relationship with an underage girl clear wrong but consensual and widely known at the time and not forced or molestation.

With Axl Rose is where Sky have either committed slander on Axl Rose or grossly let down potential rape victims (adults)
1) They mention that in the early 80s he was on the run for an incident involving a female, and the charges were dropped for lack of evidence. They don’t even say what the charges were so leave it up to the viewer to imagine, viewers who have spent an hour listening to stories about managers in raping groupies and young female band members.

2) They then have a former penthouse bunny give story from the late 80s of when her and her friend chased a night with Axl.. she thought he’d have sex with just her but he wanted to bump uglies with both. She wasn’t interested so retreated to a separate room. He had an argument and kicked out her friend and then allegedly tried to drag penthouse bunny to the bed and when he saw her knees were scraped he got sad apologised and they had what she emphasised was consensual sex… very very strange story. Especially when straight after she talks about how he should feel ashamed.

I get the feeling that Sky either told her that she couldn’t make the rape allegation on their documentary… out of fear of getting sued or Sky are just using any nonesense story to get money off the back of recent sex abuse documentary. Which ever it is it’s either a betrayal to victims or false accusations against artists without substantial evidence.

I remember when the often criticised Daily Mail did what no over paper dared to do. They put the names and photos of four racist murderers, who thought they had evaded justice, and said these men are murderers if we are wrong sue us. Sadly Sky have fallen very short of that.