Television Love is Blind (Netflix)

Is anyone else watching this show? Its so good. Could you fall in love with someone you couldn't see?

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Was made to watch this. Was pretty good at first because it was so ridiculous but a few episodes in after they meet it just decends into typical 'reality' show bollocks.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Love Is Blind ,documentary on blind people who are happily married ?
If not ,it damn well should be.

Watched it.
Glad that a lot of them didnt go through with marriage
Some of the women on there are crazy, Jessica especially!

Only Lauren and Cameron look like the real deal

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
One of those shows the wife's had on whilst I've been on the PlayStation... Its hilarious trash TV, made me pause my game numerous times to see what's going on.

What a weirdo that Jessica is... A 34 yrold so obsessed with age that she acts like a 24 yr old whilst her 24 yr old fella is acting like a 34 yr old trying to calm her the feck down.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I've seen it, loved the madness of it all.

Controversial opinion, Kelly is substantially worse than Jessica.

One of those shows the wife's had on whilst I've been on the PlayStation... Its hilarious trash TV, made me pause my game numerous times to see what's going on.

What a weirdo that Jessica is... A 34 yrold so obsessed with age that she acts like a 24 yr old whilst her 24 yr old fella is acting like a 34 yr old trying to calm her the feck down.
So true! Shes unstable she doesnt know what she wants and tries to project those fears onto Mark

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
It was absolutely shite TV. Yet very easy to watch...

Annoyingly my other half always finds these shit programmes ('My 600lb girlfriend' etc and other channel 5 dross appeals to her too). Whilst I just plug into my laptop when these are on, I still find myself slowly being sucked into them...very irritating.

GianNina is a crazy, manipulative bitch.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Kelly is another one thats unstable, she actually makes me anxious shes so scatty!
She's the most manipulative one. What she did to Kenny is seriously fecked up, I doubt he'll be able to trust another woman for a long time.
Jessica might be unstable, but she was honest with Mark the entire time - he just didn't want to lose her & ignored the signs, for whatever reason.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
She's the most manipulative one. What she did to Kenny is seriously fecked up, I doubt he'll be able to trust another woman for a long time.
Jessica might be unstable, but she was honest with Mark the entire time - he just didn't want to lose her & ignored the signs, for whatever reason.
What did Kelly do?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Have you not seen the entire show?
I got super involved during the wall stage then saw the weddings...then my intrigue fizzled out. I saw GianNina and Damien having an argument about he doesn't shag her every minute of every day, but that was it. I started working nightshifts so wasn't watching it with the girlfriend and she just kept going.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I got super involved during the wall stage then saw the weddings...then my intrigue fizzled out. I saw GianNina and Damien having an argument about he doesn't shag her every minute of every day, but that was it. I started working nightshifts so wasn't watching it with the girlfriend and she just kept going.
Basically Kelly strung Kenny along the entire time, acting as if she was so in love with Kenny and couldn't wait to start their life together etc just to suddenly start saying that she was infatuated with her ex boyfriend, and isn't infatuated with Kenny. And used that as a reason to dump him on the altar, completely blindsided Kenny and embarrassed him. Afterwards he was clearly distraught, angry & in shock - he barely had any words, he was just sobbing quietly. I felt so sorry for him.

I don't feel sorry for any of the other guys tbh

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Basically Kelly strung Kenny along the entire time, acting as if she was so in love with Kenny and couldn't wait to start their life together etc just to suddenly start saying that she was infatuated with her ex boyfriend, and isn't infatuated with Kenny. And used that as a reason to dump him on the altar, completely blindsided Kenny and embarrassed him. Afterwards he was clearly distraught, angry & in shock - he barely had any words, he was just sobbing quietly. I felt so sorry for him.

What a fecking cnut

She's trash, what she did was cold.
Jessica knew she wasn't feeling Mark but she didnt wanna follow her instincts. Honestly i found most of them toxic accept for Lauren and Cameron.

NinjaFletch

God his speech after she did that was fecking incredible. Have no idea how he mustered up the decorum for that.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Seemed like Kelly thought she was like some sort of mega hot stuff or something... And that Kenny was way below her (news flash she's not and he isn't)

She probably just did it for the fame or something.

She's trash, what she did was cold.
Jessica knew she wasn't feeling Mark but she didnt wanna follow her instincts. Honestly i found most of them toxic accept for Lauren and Cameron.
Barnett actually seems like a pretty decent bloke but the end of it. Not sure I see it lasting with his lass, but who knows... She all in on him at least.

I honestly thought Gigi and Damien (?) had the most normal relationship out of everyone... You got fight and shout and shit sometimes! (though maybe not THAT much)

Denis79

Is anyone else watching this show? Its so good. Could you fall in love with someone you couldn't see?
Easily, attraction and love are two completely different things in my opinion. Usually one leads to the other but I don't think they are dependant of eachother.

Edit: I haven't seen the show but I know my wife watches it.

Barnett actually seems like a pretty decent bloke but the end of it. Not sure I see it lasting with his lass, but who knows... She all in on him at least.

I honestly thought Gigi and Damien (?) had the most normal relationship out of everyone... You got fight and shout and shit sometimes! (though maybe not THAT much)
Yeah didn't like Barnett in the beginning after what he did to Jessica, but it turns out he dodge a bullet. Him and Amber seem to really like each other.

Gigi is actually wild, when she told him the sex wasnt good enough i nearly died :lol:

Ekeke

I'm surprised Diamond had such a backlash.

When I watched that happen I just thought the guy was a complete dick. I already didnt like him from when he skipped on of the dates just cuz the girl said she had been a tank mechanic or something. And he just walked off like he was better than that.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

And this shite is classed as entertainment.

I'm surprised Diamond had such a backlash.

When I watched that happen I just thought the guy was a complete dick. I already didnt like him from when he skipped on of the dates just cuz the girl said she had been a tank mechanic or something. And he just walked off like he was better than that.
I didnt understand that either, she never said anything homophobic towards him. Im glad Amber confronted Jessica shes way too shady!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I had to stop after a half an hour when two of them professed their love for each other after talking like 3 times. Absolute shite of the highest order*

*And that's from someone who's watched full series of Love Island.

Heardy

Do we actually think this is legit??

Gianinna got mud on her arse when she fell over having run off, to only come back and confront Damian with a clean dress.

Jessica led that poor lad along all throughout. Kelly is an utter Cnut.

Barnett has put his dick in crazy - poor fella. She is gonna rinse him dry.

Big Andy

Bloke
Me and the missus started watching this after seeing a bit of it on Gogglebox, and it looked hilarious.

Fully invested after two episodes.

They should've mixed it up by putting two absolute massive fat cnuts in there, one on each side.

LARulz

Anyone watching the new season? Can't say I'm pleased with myself to be enjoying it but it's 'fun'