Luis Diaz

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Saw someone post on Twitter that he's basically Mane without the finishing and I think that's pretty accurate. I like him but he's frustrating once he's in or around the penalty area, both in finishing and decision making. He could be a 20 goals, 10 assists forward for us if he improves in those categories but given his age, if it's not there right now I doubt it will ever come. Which is why I prefer Jota starting, always has a goal in him, even if it comes out of nowhere.
I understand your argument but you doubt lack goals overall. Diaz is levels above Jota in open play. I think Jota is a player where attacks go to die at times.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I understand your argument but you doubt lack goals overall. Diaz is levels above Jota in open play. I think Jota is a player where attacks go to die at times.
Jota has been outstanding this season. Top of his game. Easily our second best forward.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That does happen when Jota is trying to play his way back to full fitness. Which unfortunately happens too often. :(

But Jota is just ridiculous in front of goal. I would have him in Diaz's place every single time. And I think Diaz is good too, just not as good as Jota.