Lukaku Signs | Official

FFS, that is it? I expected some flash video or something, not a simple tweet with some pics.

Massive money which brings huge expectation. Welcome to the most famous football club in the world big man; now bang in the goals. I really hope this works out.

Loving #RedRom and 'Made for Manchester' :lol:. Taunting Chelsea.

Welcome Lukaku.

Why would you expect that?

Not being entirely serious.

But I did expect it though considering the trend today with unravellings, our marketing nous and how long it has taken to get it done.

? On the official site, says that we've signed him up to a five year deal with a view to a further year.

Always feels that we sign people to a 3/4 year deal - seems good to have someone signed up to a longer term deal as provides us with more security or at least puts us in a better negotiating position going forward.

Surprised he has been allowed to wear adidias joggers by Nike in those pics. Obviously the kit is one thing, but joggers and trainers I'm surprised. I thought they had all these rules where he needs to be in a pic with so many other players before he can promote another brand.

Those photos are so scuffed, that's Stormzy not Lukaku. Announce Lukaku!

I'm glad its done, and early in the summer too so he has time to gel with the rest of the team. Fantastic.

Surprised he has been allowed to wear adidias joggers by Nike in those pics. Obviously the kit is one thing, but joggers and trainers I'm surprised. I thought they had all these rules where he needs to be in a pic with so many other players before he can promote another brand.
Pssst. Adidas make our shirts.

Not being entirely serious.

But I did expect it though considering the trend today with unravellings, our marketing nous and how long it has taken to get it done.
I think that was obviously down to letting Rooney get the plaudits he deserves and waiting until his presser was out the way. Was obvious, United tweeted about Rooney no stop until that presser