Luton Town in the Premier League? Probably not

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It could happen

Tommy Robinson in the Premier League or cockney Tommy Robinsons in the Premier League

Potential Premier League ground

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Not a chance Millwall gets through the play offs. I'd actually put money on them dropping out the playoff places, happens nearly every year.

Luton, on the other hand, no one should be forced to go to Kenilworth Road. Absolute dive.

hp88

Not a chance Millwall gets through the play offs. I'd actually put money on them dropping out the playoff places, happens nearly every year.

Luton, on the other hand, no one should be forced to go to Kenilworth Road. Absolute dive.
They won't be allowed to play at their ground as it doesn't meet the requirements, looks like you are walking through someone's back garden to get into parts of the ground.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Have any of you seen our crest? Who are we to point fingers with our tainted history?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They won't be allowed to play at their ground as it doesn't meet the requirements, looks like you are walking through someone's back garden to get into parts of the ground.
Ground share with Watford or MK Dons perhaps

CallyRed

Millwall v West Ham game would kick off at 11. They'd start earlier if they could.

klsv

Prefer a side who hasn't been in the PL for a while. Boro, Luton or Blackburn would be fine. Milwall being an exception here, even the banter wouldn't be worth it. Please no Norwich or West Brom.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Feck, Millwall. Only club I'd welcome liquidation. Feck them from the top to the bottom, from the players to the fans. Feck the fecking groundsman, feck Millwall.

arnoldS

As someone who is not from England - I understand the hate for Millwall and their fans as it's quite obvious. What's the deal with Luton?

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Many years ago used to go to Kenilworth road quite often. Saw numerous top flight matches including a 1-1 draw with City when there were 20000+ fans. My nephew goes to most home matches and is a lifelong Luton supporter. They're supposed to be moving to a new stadium soon, I thought.

hp88

I doubt Luton fans could even fill a quarter of the capacity.
10K capacity at the current ground, I'm certain Stretford End is bigger than their ground. It would be epic for their supportors though, especially the ones who been with them from day 1.

Redlyn

Do those "row z" balls land in people's back yard at Luton?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
10K capacity at the current ground, I'm certain Stretford End is bigger than their ground. It would be epic for their supportors though, especially the ones who been with them from day 1.
1885?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Many years ago used to go to Kenilworth road quite often. Saw numerous top flight matches including a 1-1 draw with City when there were 20000+ fans. My nephew goes to most home matches and is a lifelong Luton supporter. They're supposed to be moving to a new stadium soon, I thought.
This is the first post in which you’ve ever been remotely positive about the U.K., and it’s gone to bloody Luton

podurban2

Millwall away would be an experience
Was there last year, animal masks, stone islands, cocaine and joints used openly in the bathrooms. It was an experience all right, and I’ve seen a lot. Thought the atmosphere would be good though, it wasn’t. Think they sang ”Millwall” once, other than that nothing, just a lot of booing and cursing. Lovely day.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Aye, Millwall are a bit shit.

CallyRed

Was there last year, animal masks, stone islands, cocaine and joints used openly in the bathrooms. It was an experience all right, and I’ve seen a lot. Thought the atmosphere would be good though, it wasn’t. Think they sang ”Millwall” once, other than that nothing, just a lot of booing and cursing. Lovely day.
That's just at the youth matches.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Luxury

I went to a Grimsby game. Stewards racially abused us on the way in. We had broken glass all over our seats, heroin openly injected on the terraces. Children sacrificed to the gods at half time and then the chairman punched everyone in the face. Wonderful 24 hours.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Luxury

I went to a Grimsby game. Stewards racially abused us on the way in. We had broken glass all over our seats, heroin openly injected on the terraces. Children sacrificed to the gods at half time and then the chairman punched everyone in the face. Wonderful 24 hours.
It's the personal touch that you just don't get with the bigger clubs.

Precaution

Ground share with Watford or MK Dons perhaps
Watford fans would rather burn down Vicarage Road than let that happen.

Luton is perhaps the worst place I've ever been to, weird because Dunstable near it is actually upmarket and lovely but Luton, it's like the 70s spewed a bunch of concrete rubbish into an area and called it a day.

Millwall in the PL would be an experience. I lived there during the London riots, don't mind the fans after that.

Luton would be a waste of a spot.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I've only ever travelled to the south of England twice, once to Bristol and once to London. Family used to live near Weston Super Mare but I was very young and I don't remember it much. But even with that lack of knowledge I know that Millwall cannot be described as anything other than an absolute shithole populated by total cnuts.