MADN Draft QF: Lord Slnister vs Michaelf7777777

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

----------------------------- Lord Slnister -------------------------------------------- Michaelf7777777 ----------------------

Lord Slnister

Formation: 3-1-2-2-2 (attacking), 5-3-2 (defensive as Thon and Kaltz drop back).

Tactics: To over load midfield , with Thon and Kaltz tucking in or Kaltz going wide to deliver crosses to the box. A compact and disciplined defense of three world class defenders, a all round defensive midfielder in Benetti with a pair of full backs overloading midfield in Thon and Kaltz, and AMs Rivera and Mazzola also involved in the midfield play, synchronizing with forard Puskas and striker Lewa.

Michaelf

My team will play a 4-3-3 formation.

My team has a very strong central spine with Kahn in goal and the brilliance of Baresi and McGrath at CB. In Midfield we have the strength and power of Duncan Edwards as a defensive midfielder supported by the 06-09 version of Scholes playmaking from deep and Falcao both creating opportunities from deep and driving forward from midfield. Our central striker is Karl-Heinz Rummenigge who was in the Kicker Bundesliga team of the season for 6 consecutive seasons winning the Ballon d'Or in 1980 and 1981.

Out wide we have two contrasting flanks. On the right we have the timeless wing wizardry of Stanley Matthews to take full advantage of the opponents injury problems at LB. Behind him we have Horst-Dieter Hottges who will be our more defensive fullback and was in the Kicker Bundesliga team of the season 3 times as well as winning 66 caps for West Germany. On the left wing we have Jupp Heynckes playing as an inside forward who scored 40+ goals in 3 consecutive seasons from 1972 to 1975. Behind Heynckes attacking down the left hand side from LB we have the skillful Ze Roberto.

Good luck @Lord SInister @Michaelf7777777

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Did Thon ever played as a fullback? From what i know he was a midfielder and then sweeper near the end of his career.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Too bad we dont allow substitutions, or Rivera could have come on for Mazzola at HT

GodShaveTheQueen

Mike wins my vote on average quality of players but I think the chemistry of his front 6 is still not spot on here or in the first game. Maybe a piece missing in the puzzle somewhere. Scholes/Falcao would both look better with a different midfielder alongside them, Kalle/Matthews doesn't seem ideal too. Heynckes as the No.9 in the first game..

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Not sure what the plan is against Matthews? He looks well poised here.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Mike wins my vote on average quality of players but I think the chemistry of his front 6 is still not spot on here or in the first game. Maybe a piece missing in the puzzle somewhere. Scholes/Falcao would both look better with a different midfielder alongside them, Kalle/Matthews doesn't seem ideal too. Heynckes as the No.9 in the first game..
I was originally planning to play a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond formation with earlier career Scholes as a #10 behind Heynckes and Rummenigge with Falcao and Mackay as CM's but I decided that with the opponent's LB situation I got more out of selecting Matthews instead.

GodShaveTheQueen

I was originally planning to play a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond formation with earlier career Scholes as a #10 behind Heynckes and Rummenigge with Falcao and Mackay as CM's but I decided that with the opponent's LB situation I got more out of selecting Matthews instead.
Fair enough

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
I think Rivera is best suit when he was a number 10 behind front3,such a strange kind of number 10.I can see a perfect 3-4-3 with young Puskas,Lewa and Sandro(he could play at rw due to his athleticism).Rivera would work well with Puskas,Lewandowski and Mazzola,I voted Lord because his offensive game is on god level .

I have a bit different opinion from everyone.:lol: