Maguire’s penalty though…

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Nah. It was about 0.7 Kevin Pressmans.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I honestly thought it was going to be the worst penalty ever when I seen his face, then he banged that in. Then our forwards done you know what...

Siorac

I was 100% certain he would miss. And then he stepped up, looking like he was shitting himself more than anyone in human history - and scored a fecking brilliant penalty.

Ainu

Incredible penalty. if he misjudged that even slightly, it could've been a new meme. It was perfect.

Trequarista10

Amazing pen, was so relieved for him. Media would have eaten him alive after his shenanigans last summer. Rashford has media points in the bank at least.

galwayfa

Will say, I know there's pressure but these guys can pass a ball to an inch of their lives, why can't they put it in top corner,

Cloud7

Absolute rocket. It was great seeing it from that angle where it took out the camera as well. Nothing any keeper in the world can do about one of those.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Class. As soon as he got it I just knew no United player would feck it up :wenger:

Genuinely great pen though, and a great tournament. I hope he kicks on from this and becomes a rock for us.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

That’s how it should be done. No stupid run-ups, babysteps or sudden stops etc.

And yeah David Luiz also is great at this.
Make your mind up and once the ref has blown the whistle bang!

firstkuyttouch

I don't like United nor Maguire, due to my love of Greek classics, but holy shit that was fecking badass.

For lack of a better word thought that was the coolest pen I’ve seen, it felt like a lot more than one pen of five the way in which he scored that fecker. I really thought it took it out of Italy and gave England everything. Memory will be dimmed by result but that pen is worth remembering.

still think you grossly overpaid of course

Brophs

The One and Only
He kicked it like it was the head of a fictitious Albanian gangster.