Television Maid - Netflix Drama Miniseries

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I have just finished the 10 episodes after seeing it repeatedly on a lot of „Best of 2021“ lists.
Can only recommend! Very good character/actors and it manages to grip you and makes you feel invested.

It is starring Margaret Qualley and how she is portraying and playing her character reminded me a lot of Emmy Rossum playing „Fiona“ in Shameless. And this is to be taken as a great compliment without any reservation.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Yeah it’s a great show.
It is starring Margaret Qualley and how she is portraying and playing her character reminded me a lot of Emmy Rossum playing „Fiona“ in Shameless. And this is to be taken as a great compliment without any reservation.
Didn’t think they were anything alike apart from both being in dysfunctional families.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Didn’t think they were anything alike apart from both being in dysfunctional families.
It might be just me. But from some angles/profile shots she had a stark resemblance to me. Less kids to take care of though. ;)

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Watched it a few months ago & thought it was a terrific drama. The story was heart-wrenching at times, I thought they did a very good job exploring a difficult topic.

The performances were excellent, especially the mother & daughter’s scenes. Found out afterwards that they’re actually real-life mother & daughter!

predator

Youth NITK
Yep. One of those miniseries that kind of leaves a mark on you. Depressing at times and hilarious as well. Very powerful.

Margaret Qualley is an amazing actress. Her facial expressions made me laugh alot in it.

I've always wanted to go the Pacific northwest of America as it seems a stunning place and they do a great job of emphasising this on the series although it was mostly filmed in British Columbia, Canada.

Roosney

I thought it was okay.
Touching at times but I feel at some point the series was jumping between dark drama and happy-go-lucky cute high school story. I don't mean the story line but the vibe/theme of the series. Also at times the plot armour was thick.

SirAnderson

Watched it a few months ago & thought it was a terrific drama. The story was heart-wrenching at times, I thought they did a very good job exploring a difficult topic.

The performances were excellent, especially the mother & daughter’s scenes. Found out afterwards that they’re actually real-life mother & daughter!
Wow that's cool to know. They were superb!
Loved it even though it was tear jerking at times.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
The final two episodes of this series legit had me in the feels. It has the best depiction of emotional abuse on a TV medium I have seen. It drags a bit in the middle with some repetitive arcs but otherwise is a very solid watch.