Make Manchester United Great Again - Email Ed Woodward

Americano

Make America Great Again!
Does the board really know how unhappy we are with the manager? Before it's too late, can we coordinate an effort to make sure we get that message across in a constructive way to the people that matter? I worry that the public discontent has not been strong enough to truly register with them.

I won't be able to stand another year with Van Gaal. I'm tired of complaining on the forum so I've written an email to Woodward to let him know, and I plan to continue emailing him every day and whoever else I can come up with that might be involved in evaluating the manager's performance.

It's unlikely that Woodward will reply and I wonder if he would even read those kind of emails. But if he and his fellow decision-makers sit down to an inbox of 500 messages with subject lines like "Van Gaal is keeping me from renewing my season ticket", at least they would know how the supporters feel.

Let's get this started... I think these email addresses of the managing board members should work. Corrections or additions are welcome.

Woodward's email: ed.woodward@manutd.co.uk
Richard Arnold: richard.arnold@manutd.co.uk
Jamieson Reigle: jamie.reigle@manutd.co.uk
Avram Glazer: contact info?
Joel Glazer: joel.glazer@manutd.co.uk

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
And at big corporations, the emails of high ranking officials and presidents are managed by administrative assistants who filter out all but very pertinent emails. So it's a possibility that Woodward may never see an email from the vast majority of people who send him one.

LInkash

Email Giggsy, he'll be motivated to kick up a fuss to get rid of van Gaal.

Ryan7

I echo emailing Giggs. Make sure the subject title is 'I'm horny and on live cam now' otherwise he'll probably ignore it.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Dear Ed,

I note with regret that you won't deign to descend from your ivory tower of arrogance and partake in my Ghosts and Lightbulbs thread. You bastard. Oh and then there's that 'van Gaal out' thing too.

Yours sincerely,

Steve J
(Author of the popular Lord Lucan thread)

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Hopefully he'll take my advice and start to wash his legs before he goes to bed.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
And at big corporations, the emails of high ranking officials and presidents are managed by administrative assistants who filter out all but very pertinent emails. So it's a possibility that Woodward may never see an email from the vast majority of people who send him one.
I've posted on here at least 500 times how much I hate Van Gaal, and I guarantee that nobody at the club is reading my posts. I'm just wasting my time complaining to nobody in particular. At least there's some small chance an email message gets through, especially if we work as a group.

What if Van Gaal stays on as manager and you didn't at least try to let the club know how you feel? Just imagine another year of Rooney in midfield and us scoring 0.62 goals per game. It's worth a few minutes of your time even if it doesn't work. At least I can say I did something, however Quixotic.

Back to writing Jamieson Reigle.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Back to writing Jamieson Reigle.
No-one who cares about the hoi polloi could have a name that pretentious yet still sound like a bottle of whisky and a packet of fags. He'll probably be too busy playing doubles at Hyannis Port to answer my emails.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'll send an email feck it. Nothing to lose. Will probably send it to Richard Arnold as he seems to be the forgotten one. Ed probably has 100 assistants sending all 'unsolicited emails' to his junk box.

Won't bother with the Regie clown as he looks pretty constipated.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
I emailed Jaieson Reigle congratulating him on our commercial deals over the last few years. I bet he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He's like Tom Hagen to Woodward's erm... Fredo.

FromTheBench

Emailed all of them.

Screw being classy and pretentious. Not RAWK etc.. Can't take another year of Van Gaal philosophy.

It's probably handed by admin assistants and emails won't reach any of them but atleast if there is a big quantity some sort of collective message might that we are getting loads of emails to this effect.

clarkydaz

I emailed Jaieson Reigle congratulating him on our commercial deals over the last few years. I bet he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He's like Tom Hagen to Woodward's erm... Fredo.
this is the one you might actually get a club reply from :D

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I think we need another 5 years like this to shed some of these fans.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I believe they do know the fans aren't happy and the club is monitoring fan forums, social media etc. Think they have done for a few years now.