Man charged with murdering baby daughter

Jericholyte2

My wife and I have been trying to have a child for the last 3yrs - now currently on the IVF waiting list. Despite stories like this boiling my blood anyway there is an extra sense of bitterness with this when people have a miracle of a child and completely abuse and waste their privileged position as a parent.

Castration would be too good for this piece of shit.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Charged does not mean guilty. We can all be way too quick to judge and condemn these days.

Charged just means the police have reached what they think is an evidential threshold to prosecute a case and the CPS agree.

Of course if he is found guilty, I'll whole heartedly agree with all the above comments.

SiRed

Really hate these types of stories - Shit world we live in when these things happen.

Andy_Cole

My wife and I have been trying to have a child for the last 3yrs - now currently on the IVF waiting list. Despite stories like this boiling my blood anyway there is an extra sense of bitterness with this when people have a miracle of a child and completely abuse and waste their privileged position as a parent.

Good luck mate. Me and my wife have been trying all year and have finally been given the blessing. I know how you feel though. I don’t know how scumbags like this are able to have kids yet people who have so much love to give struggle to have one. We were very bitter before we got our good news.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

Good luck to you both
Good luck mate. Me and my wife have been trying all year and have finally been given the blessing. I know how you feel though. I don’t know how scumbags like this are able to have kids yet people who have so much love to give struggle to have one. We were very bitter before we got our good news.
Yaaaay! Congrats to you both :) Ending 2020 on a high!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

Fully agree with you. It’s a gift and a miracle indeed.

Hope it all works out for you both

RedBanker

I love you Ole

This.

Also all the best mate. Our struggle was four years and a miscarriage. But this year at the peak of the pandemic, our bundle of joy arrived. You both will get your angel too.