Man City's inevitable Treble

Hughie77

You've lost me here I'm afraid :)

It's going to be very difficult for us to get an attendance of over 53000 or so when the capacity of The Etihad is exactly that!
Probably are lost you must have never been to the emptyhad, it's a little bit over 53,000 if you've been ??? A 10 Yr old fan only loads around .. have you heard of Franny Lee, look it up on wiki..

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Says nothing, City have been in UCL since 2011/12 season.
How many times have they played against Real at the Etihad?
Twice I think. Once under Zizou, once last season under Don Carlo.

Edit: it’s 4 times - two losses and two draws.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Four times, two wins for city and two draws at the Etihad.

2012/13
Group stage

Matchday 1
Group D
Real Madrid 3-2 Man City

Matchday 5
Group D
Man City 1-1 Real Madrid
---
2015/16
Semi-finals

Semi-finals, 1st leg
Man City 0-0 Real Madrid

Semi-finals, 2nd leg
Real Madrid 1-0 Man City

Agg: 1-0 Real Madrid win
---
2019/20
Round of 16

Round of 16, 1st leg
Real Madrid 1-2 Man City

Round of 16, 2nd leg
Man City 2-1 Real Madrid

Agg: 4-2 Man City win
---
2021/22
Semi-finals
Semi-finals, 1st leg
Man City 4-3 Real Madrid

Semi-finals, 2nd leg
Real Madrid 3-1 Man City

Agg: 6-5 Real Madrid win after extra time

Bugs Bunny

Supports
Manchester City
Probably are lost you must have never been to the emptyhad, it's a little bit over 53,000 if you've been ??? A 10 Yr old fan only loads around .. have you heard of Franny Lee, look it up on wiki..
Been a few times :)

Yeah, I've heard of Franny Lee. Funnily enough, he was playing in the very first game my Dad took me to at Maine Road in 1974 :)

Chief123

I’d just like to take this opportunity to congratulate City on the treble. Amazing achievement.

Very very very comfortable victory tonight. 4-0 maybe even 5-0. Done deal.

RedRocket9908

The lack of confidence among posters on here of our chances of beating City in the FA Cup final is astonishing, how can we expect our players to go out and perform when so many of our fans have already admitted defeat?

Pintu

Twice I think. Once under Zizou, once last season under Don Carlo.

Edit: it’s 4 times - two losses and two draws.
They don't lose at home in the CL... Mancini was crap in the CL but never lost a CL game at home... Pellegrini lost a few (Bayern, Barcelona twice, and Juventus -those teams were way stronger than City and the PL back then-), and Pep in 7 years only lost twice at home (Lyon and Liverpool)... And I've never seen them in the CL not dominate their home games.

Chief123

The lack of confidence among posters on here of our chances of beating City in the FA Cup final is astonishing, how can we expect our players to go out and perform when so many of our fans have already admitted defeat?
To be fair, lack of confidence amongst fans is understandable when City have already spanked 6 past us before having mercy and taking their foot off the gas. Also, let’s not forget we had some very dubious lucky moments to at Old Trafford.

peridigm

I was just having this conversation with Case and Bruno. They were arguing about shitty passes to each other. I said, heh, you lot aren't winning it anyway. Just look at at the Caf, everyone thinks so. Case says, pfft, we don't read that garbage.

CallyRed

It's happening. Can't wait for the parade. Atleast with the number of fans that will line the streets they won't have to close the roads.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
City could win the quadruple, the World Cup, and cure cancer and I still wouldn't give much through to their club. They're a lead bucket draped in gold leaf, sprinkled with a dash of illegal finances.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
City to win CL.

Mourinho to win the EL.

Moyes to win the ECL.

Liverpool to snatch top 4 from us.

Banter club 4 lyf.

DeGea

They are dominating this decade. It is their time. They are having a season like United in ‘99. Cannot stand it but it is what it is. Financial doping and all.

C'est Moi Cantona

They are dominating this decade. It is their time. They are having a season like United in ‘99. Cannot stand it but it is what it is. Financial doping and all.
Only thing that really counts in with what you wrote, and that is all they will be remembered for when it's all over.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I just compounds how brutal the last decade has been. I am gutted, to be honest.
The people saying they do not care cause City dope are kidding themselves.
When it comes to competing, we are irrelevant. They are top dogs.

Josh 76

At least Utd stopped them wining the Quadruple by wining the most important trophy!

MrAwesome

2-0 at HT. Can anyone stop City at this stage? Treble seems inevitable.

I'm hoping Utd gets stronger next season and work the depth in squad.

thisISben

Meh, was always going to happen. Should’ve happened a lot sooner with their resources.

Liverpool doing it would sting, but City? About time is all I can say.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Arsenal bottled it
Madrid got found out
Looks like United will have to do the job themselves...

Fooza

Congratulations on the treble, but surely Pep winning it all would mean it's time he leaves? Because it's getting ridiculous

ShinjiNinja26

How much are they paying the media? 100+ charges against them and not a peep from a single one of them, whether it’s Journalists, pundits or commentators it’s complete radio silence like it doesn’t exist. Instead they go the opposite way and wank themselves into oblivion at everything they do. :houllier:

Heinzesight

How much are they paying the media? 100+ charges against them and not a peep from a single one of them, whether it’s Journalists, pundits or commentators it’s complete radio silence like it doesn’t exist. :houllier:
Let’s hope if anything good comes out of them winning this cnuting treble, is that important people in the sport wake the feck up and realise these bastards will dominate the game for over a decade if nothing is done to make sure they adhere to the rules.