Man Utd 4 - 3 Liverpool | In Depth Review of an FA Cup Classic - United Hour Podcast

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
We all just about got our breath back??

Imran(@Annihilate Now!) and Ed(@That'sHernandez) spend the whole podcast talking about perhaps one of the greatest games Old Trafford has ever seen.

https://x.com/United_Hour/status/1769798233360835018?s=20

What were your thoughts on that then troops? Anyone at the game? One of the great games at OT?

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Hope you guys enjoyed the episode! Any questions or thoughts for next time?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Shame I had to miss this one but nice to just be a listener and relive the epic match!

Got me thinking about our best matches Vs the Scousers

I remember beating them 4-0 in recent times and a couple of 3-0s, but nothing compares to this rollercoaster.
The only other one that comes to mind is when we came from 0-2 down to get a draw with a Hughsie diving header

As far as I can remember this is also the first time we ever won a match in Extra Time at Old Trafford

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Great episode lads and easily one of our best matches, certainly since Fergie retired.

Thought we were excellent for the first 40, restricted them to very little. Sickener to concede those two before half time. They bossed it for half an hour second half then Antony became like Macheda Mk. 2 and the last 10 mins or so of normal time were brilliant, shame about the Rashford chance. Extra time genuinely thought we were the better team, another rubbish deflected goal. Then that second half, amazing. Rewatched it about 20 times. What a win.

Garnacho, Mainoo, Dalot, AWB and Onana all fantastic. Varane, Lindelof, McT all very good. And special mentions for Antony, Maguire, Amad and Rashford.

Still buzzing 3 days later.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Shame I had to miss this one but nice to just be a listener and relive the epic match!

Got me thinking about our best matches Vs the Scousers

I remember beating them 4-0 in recent times and a couple of 3-0s, but nothing compares to this rollercoaster.
The only other one that comes to mind is when we came from 0-2 down to get a draw with a Hughsie diving header

As far as I can remember this is also the first time we ever won a match in Extra Time at Old Trafford
December 2002 when Diego scored.

The home game after Suarez racially abused Evra was also special.

Saddy

FA Cup final in 1977 2-1 to stop them winning the 1st domestic treble surely the best ?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
December 2002 when Diego scored.

The home game after Suarez racially abused Evra was also special.
Should have specified that I was thinking specifically matches at OT and Forlan was at Anfield, still gets sung about today though and got an airing on Sunday too.

Still crazy to remember the fall out from the Suarez racial abuse - wankers wearing tshirts, refusing to shake hands etc. Thank feck we won that day!