DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Martial — a no.9 who can play on the left
Rashford — an actual left winger
Pogba - an offensive central midfielder who can play on the left
Sancho — a wide attacker who can play either side
James — an actual left winger
Lingard — a no.10
Mata — a no.10 who has played almost all his football on the right or through the middle for us
Greenwood — a right winger/striker
Shaw — A LB
Elanga — an actual left winger(?)
Hannibal — a no.10(?)

VanDeBank

Ma’am
"Can't sell Martial/James/Lingard, need to keep 'em for depth".

Literally what every head of the respective player's fan club says why we can't possibly sell any of them.

Cute how they pretend Greenwood/Rashford on the "wrong" side could somehow be more shit than what those 3 players have shown.

I doubt Greenwood would give two fecks about playing on the left, yet some moron will claim he's a non-entity on the left. Yeah, because typically we don't have 4 injuries in one position and we have your bang average favorite player clogging up the place.

/rant.

Deery

Dreary
I wonder how Messi would fair stats wise to that whole bunch..

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Never a no. 9 for me. LVG put him on the left 2-3 months after we signed him and he has always been miles better there than at striker IMO.
Van Gaal only put him on the left as it was easier to pick on Memphis than his underperforming captain. Martial was very impressive as a striker in his early months, but I doubt he was supposed to be as ‘ready’ as he turned out to be in a position earmarked for the skipper. As it turned out that he was also good from the left, and Memphis wasn’t pulling trees either, was an easy call.

swissgenius

Never a no. 9 for me. LVG put him on the left 2-3 months after we signed him and he has always been miles better there than at striker IMO.
Played a lot there and had some moments when the opponents let him cut inside but was not really good overall so the general thought was that's because he's not a winger and needed to play more centrally.
I'm not so sure about that anymore, since he's not a typical No. 9 too. Too weak in the air and not often enough at the receiving end of crosses or cut through passes.
I think he'll be sold next summer and people won't even complain much.

AgentSmith

Hannibal
James - Elanga - Shaw - Telles
Mata - Pogba - Lingard - Sancho
Martial - Rashford​