Film Man vs Bee

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Reminds me of that Breaking Bad episode with the fly in the lab and that was the most boring episode of the show. Hard pass.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I think this is just more proof that Netflix are trying to cater to the pretentious arty-farty crowd

cyberman

It’s for kids. They have a Beano guest appearance to publicise it

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Limmy dissected the trailer and that's the closest I'll come to watching this flick.

RedDevilRoshi

Just watched all nine episodes. Good silly entertainment from Rowan and definitely one the kids would enjoy and laugh along with.

Don’t know why they released it as 10-15 minute episodes rather than a film.

choccy77

Just watched all nine episodes. Good silly entertainment from Rowan and definitely one the kids would enjoy and laugh along with.

Don’t know why they released it as 10-15 minute episodes rather than a film.
Oh wow I assumed it would be a film.

RedDevilRoshi

Oh wow I assumed it would be a film.
As did I and found it weird watching x9 10-15 mins episodes rather than just a film especially when the episodes are that short.

Other than that it was a good enjoyable watch.

choccy77

As did I and found it weird watching x9 10-15 mins episodes rather than just a film especially when the episodes are that short.

Other than that it was a good enjoyable watch.
I will have to watch when I get some time.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It was decent, good to see Rowan Atkinson back doing some physical comedy. Basically like watching a modern Mr Bean episode with dialogue.

Why it wasn’t a film though is beyond me. It reminded me of trying to watch an old film on YouTube. Lots of parts, 10 minutes each.

choccy77

I had lunch earlier in the year and Rowan was on the table behind me.

I ended up having Johnny Depps agent sitting on table next to me with some producers and we ended up having an hour long conversation all together and then Gail Porter walked in as well.

Crazy lunch.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

I ended up having Johnny Depps agent sitting on table next to me with some producers and we ended up having an hour long conversation all together and then Gail Porter walked in as well.

Crazy lunch.
At what point did Mo Salah walk in?

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Should have been a film. Not once, but twice Netflix stopped to ask if I was still watching. I think I can handle 30 minutes of tv in a row, Netflix.

Castia

I enjoyed it. The 12 minute episode format was really well done.

Andy_Cole

Loved it. Agreed it should’ve been a movie. Seems that opinion is split.

I’m shocked redcafe like this. Thought it would certainly panned by you lot. Especially the stove scene being a major plot hole.

Sylar

It was decent. Rowan does these types of things really well. Fun watch and not too long (given its like a movie but split up over short episodes)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Crazy lunch.
I'll miss this

Big Andy

Bloke
My kids thought it was hilarious, if predictable. My 12 year old knew all the gags before they happened.