Managers and Players Draft

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Managers and Players Draft

All Time Pool, 2 drafts in 1

1. Firstly every drafter selects 16 players who have ever managed, this forms their managers team
2. Every player then forms their players team by selecting 16 players who have played under the management of any player in their managers team. This is defined as any player who has played in an international match or been in a major tournament squad (World Cup and continental championships such as the Euro's) under that manager or has played a match for a club in the same season as that manager has managed the club. Caretaker/Interim Managers, Co-managers and player-managers count. The draft order for the players draft will be the opposite of the draft order for the managers draft.
3. The two draft pools are considered separate so a player that has been selected in the manager's draft can also be selected by the same drafter or a different drafter in the player's draft. However each player can only be selected once in the managers draft and once in the players draft.
4. 8 hours per selection. If you take longer, the next team can go and you can make your selection at any time.
5. Each match will consist of two games one between the managers XI's and one between the players XI's with advancement being determined by aggregate votes between the two games. Draws will be decided by lower total goalkeeping ranking in the RedCafe ranking with unranked goalkeepers counting as 50. If still a draw the match will be decided by penalties.
6. Each managers team and each players team will have 1 injury in round 1, 2 injuries in the quarter finals, 3 injuries in the semi finals and 4 injuries in the final. No more than one goalkeeper per managers team and no more than one goalkeeper per players team will ever be injured.
7. Each team has two options for reinforcements. The first option is to select two managers from the managers team you defeated and two players from the players team you defeated. Alternatively you can select one player for your managers team and one player for your players team from an open pool in a random draft order after every drafter that wants to select from their defeated opponent has done so. Every reinforcement for your players team must have played under a manager in your managers team.

Signups
1. Michaelf7777777
2. Šjor Bepo

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Too research heavy and probably will be too long. Would have absolutely loved it back in the day when I had more time though.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Yeah, seems like a brilliant concept but I just don’t have the time to give it my full attention (that it clearly deserves).

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
In Thursday, I will make a decision about playing or not. This is an interesting ideas for me but I must check my schedule too ( I'm concern that I will not pay attention enough in this draft).