Manchester City vs. Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm hoping that, at least it will give the fans some joy. He won't though he will keep playing the same old faces.
At least if we played them from the start and lost you could say, feck it, we went for it but lost. Would've been better then going for a team with no creativity and full of work horses and getting wrecked like this.

gregwar

On the plus side this might encourage Moyes to use Januzaj, Nani, Kagawa and Zaha more bravely. Valencia and Young isnt going to cut it for us.
i thought that after the 6-1, but they're still here, stinking the place up.

we'll persist with them again, they'll have one decent game in ten and the cycle continues.

Cali Red

All the wide players are just not good enough. Valencia, Young, Evra and Smalling are not adding anthing making the side very easy to defend.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Joe Hart could have made his shampoo commercial during the middle of this game and gotten away with it. That's how little he's had to do today.

lysglimt

Scout
I don't use this word often - but the performance of our players today has been disgraceful.

Sam

I've given up. I can't watch this anymore. This is worse then the 6-1.

We'll do well to get in the top 4.

mustaine

Fergie also lost 1-5 at Maine Road in his early years.
It has nothing to do with that. United are champions and are playing like a lower league team. We were shit against Chelsea, again against Liverpool and now against City. Moyes needs to wake up and understand where he is because he won't be given the time Fergie was given. Simple as that.

Commadus

When you see the teamsheet and you can predict what will happen then what is the manager upto?

lysglimt

Scout
Yep, Evans at half time. 46'minute after denying Cuntotelli a goalscoring chance.
Completely different game - in that game we were just 1-3 down with some 7-8 minutes to go - then we fell to pieces looking for more goals. In this game we haven't looked for anything

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Fellaini is too immobile.
Both him and Carrick are very static players. Fellaini is able to offer a bit more in the box, but you won't see any Messi attacks. I think Cleverley is one of the most important players in the team along with Anderson when it comes to that aspect.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Positives for Utd: Nastafeck getting booked early. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.