Manchester United | 2000 Premier League Goals | MUTV Live Stream | 07:30 - 17:45 (GMT) Tue 29th Oct

prateik

There is a live stream on youtube showing all our premier league goals.

edit :

Last edited:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great show this - season 7 was probably the best storyline wise, though I know some argue that the plot during season 16 is more believable.

Didn't enjoy the plot twist at the end of season 21 though... show went massively downhill after it too.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
LVG seasons will be interesting. Might be a 'wtf did we really play against the same opposition in consecutive games' moment. Then it hits you that those games were months apart.

VJ1762

Great show this - season 7 was probably the best storyline wise, though I know some argue that the plot during season 16 is more believable.

Didn't enjoy the plot twist at the end of season 21 though... show went massively downhill after it too.
For a moment, I was confused about this post. Then it hit me :lol::lol:

For me personally, season 20 ended on a heartbreaking note. Post season 21, relentless disappointment.

Last edited:

VJ1762

LVG seasons will be interesting. Might be a 'wtf did we really play against the same opposition in consecutive games' moment. Then it hits you that those games were months apart.
Bro, I literally fell asleep while watching a match early in the morning and was told off by my mum for not switching off the TV. We have had some seriously shit times since Fergie left.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

United kind of forgot how to play football after season 21.

stubie

Just caught 5 minutes of it

We played some wonderful attacking football in the first half of the 1997/98 season, still haunts me we did not win the league that season!

TRUERED89

Just caught 5 minutes of it

We played some wonderful attacking football in the first half of the 1997/98 season, still haunts me we did not win the league that season!
We'd won 95-96, 96-97, Wenger came in and got Arsenal over the line. But we came storming back the next season with the monumental treble!

stubie

We'd won 95-96, 96-97, Wenger came in and got Arsenal over the line. But we came storming back the next season with the monumental treble!
They finished the season strong winning 10 in a row (I think)

We had a crazy amount of injuries in the early part of 1998 and lost momentum very quickly, Had that not been the case I believe we would have won the league and Champions League that season

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I remember our 1000th goal like it was yesterday. Was in a really rough period and the goal was meaningless we were 4-0 down to Boro. I remember someone on the radio saying it will take twice as long to get to 2000.

TRUERED89

They finished the season strong winning 10 in a row (I think)

We had a crazy amount of injuries in the early part of 1998 and lost momentum very quickly, Had that not been the case I believe we would have won the league and Champions League that season
Well if that had happened, then its quite possible no treble would have happened the following season. It all worked out in the end, so it shouldn't haunt you imo :)

TRUERED89

So this is on literally all day? Woulda been nice to sit at home and watch every goal.

prateik

Video up now on the channel.

Watch it . Download it. Whatever.

FujiVice

Literally just came to post this. What an absolute gift! You'd have had to pay about 40 quid for this a few years back.