Manchester United announce sponsorship deal with Lego

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The Etihad version comes complete with passionate, diehard chairs.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Tottenham should look into this. They could make a killing from offering a Lego version with a cheese room and a landing platform for alien spacecraft (which was cruelly denied the fans in the so-called real world).

SteveJ

Scout
Not to mention a runway.

Mike Smalling

Fun fact: The name Lego comes from the combination of the two Danish words 'Leg godt', literally meaning 'Play well'.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Lego Creator 10272 with 3898 bricks and pieces. Looks great imo. Including the United Trinity statue.

Just what the feck is this SHIT? So much money and fecking NOBODY can fit in to play actual FOOTBALL? feck off Lego, get back to your Third Reich times.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Is it because we go to pieces in the box?

A-man

It’s expensive, but considering the size, roughly €0.07 per piece which is normal. Another problem is the shape, where could you put this on display? It is big in all directions and won’t fit in shelves.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I still have the Puzz 3D jigsaw of OT that I’ve had for ages, but no room to display it sadly. Despite that, I can’t rule-out getting this at some point though :lol:

SteveJ

Scout
Unfortunately, Woodward got the contract details wrong and we're obliged to build lego out of Old Trafford.

MiracleInMadrid

We really have stunning PR game, I must admit.
Can't wait for my son to be old enough to play with LEGO, so I have an excuse to buy things like this.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'd buy it but not paying Lego prices. How did it even get so expensive anyway?

Also wouldn't know what to do with it afterwards.

ROFLUTION

Just what the feck is this SHIT? So much money and fecking NOBODY can fit in to play actual FOOTBALL? feck off Lego, get back to your Third Reich times.
Huh? Care to elaborate? Lego is danish, not german. They've made Lego from 1947 and on.