Manchester United F.C. vs. Swansea City A.F.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Ugh.

Just forfeit the game and put us out of our misery or something. I need to buy some bulbs for this light at the end of the tunnel.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
When was the last time we lost 4 in a row?
Another record for him to break then. First time we lost 3 in a row since 2001, along with all those losses.
Really fecking hope Rooney is back for this. Our team is so weak without one of him or van Persie.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm keep thinking to myself that surely we can't lose another then this shower of shite prove me wrong.

RonaldoVII

Another record for him to break then. First time we lost 3 in a row since 2001, along with all those losses.
Really fecking hope Rooney is back for this. Our team is so weak without one of him or van Persie.
We had already won the league then too so foot was off the gas.

Gerald G

de Gea
Rafael--Smalling--Vidic--Evra
Carrick--Fletcher
Januzaj--Rooney--Kagawa
Welbeck

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I'm genuinely scared. I think Swansea could beat us by 3 if Rooney doesn't play.

Eric'sCollar

Did you see the possession Sunderland had against us in stages tonight. We had no one to spread and keep the ball once it crossed halfway. Imagine how much pressure Swansea could sustain if we don't keep the ball.

Tired of saying it's a must win game, we already know it. We've displayed levels of shiteness I didn't know we were capable of. But these players can't keep letting down our home fans or else..

#3Points

Gerald G

Did you see the possession Sunderland had against us in stages tonight. We had no one to spread and keep the ball once it crossed halfway. Imagine how much pressure Swansea could sustain if we don't keep the ball.
I've seen Swansea play against us twice. There is no way they'll beat us by 3 goals. Sunderland try to play possession football so it's no surprise that at home in spells mainly in the first 25 minutes they had more possession. You don't win games by having more possession, it's what you do with the ball.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Need some impetus going forward and if Rooney and RVP aren't fit yet I'd like to see Lingard or Zaha given a chance, or both if need be.

Eric'sCollar

I've seen Swansea play against us twice. There is no way they'll beat us by 3 goals. Sunderland try to play possession football so it's no surprise that at home in spells mainly in the first 25 minutes they had more possession. You don't win games by having more possession, it's what you do with the ball.
Obviously I exaggerated the 3 goals, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously. But my point on being scared stands. We are not favourites for this in my eyes and that worries me.

Nickosaur

I predict Darren Fletcher to start engaging beast mode and save our season.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Obviously I exaggerated the 3 goals, I didn't think anyone would take it seriously. But my point on being scared stands. We are not favourites for this in my eyes and that worries me.

You are favorites, but the bookies odds are starting to reflect Unites performances. What once would have been 1.3 on Betfair is now 1.55.

buckooo1978

I think we might see Jones, RVP and Rooney return for this game (according to physioroom)

would like to see

---------------DDG-------------
Rafael-Smalling- Vidic- Evra
-------Carrick-----Fletcher----
--------------Kagawa-----------
Januzaj----------------Rooney
---------------RVP---------------

won't though

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
If we don't win this, I think he has to go.

Or am I being too harsh?

If we lose then I think the axe will most likely swing. It is more than a bad run of form, we've been shite all season. A draw will just about keep him there I think. That's if the Glazers even know what's going on at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.