Manchester United Kits 2018/2019

bonusroller

The baby kit, the mini kit and the adults are all online for me still. Just order them by most recent.

Wonder if there is a 1st May release?

diarm

I like it. The crest reminds me of something we'd have tried in the 90's back when kits were great.

Will wait to see it in person but from the pics so far, it looks the most promising in years.

van Nistelrooy

Nice find, I’m wondering if we’ll release it for the final home game of the season. Adidas are known for doing that.
Was there an image of the shirt on that web link which matched that of the leaks we've been seeing.

If it is not released for the last game of the season, I imagine it will be worn for the United vs Bayern legends match on May 26th, since it is commemorating the Treble.

astracrazy

What the black crest?

Looks awful. Looks like someone opened up the red template, added on the logos and forgot to save there progress.

Hubal

with sponsor in white only
Good luck with that :smirk:

Also the trefoil logo only appears on adidas retro edition stuff

I like the new home kit, would be perfect with a more eye-pleasing sponsor though as Chevy, of course, ruins everything again

GHam

Why the treble winning homage? Am I being thick or should that have been on the kit this season? We didn't win the treble in the 99-00 season...

hobbers

Absolutely hideous. Anyone who would willingly pay £60+ whatever it is for that needs to give their head a massive wobble.

Fitting of our squad right now.

You have to wonder if Adidas just put their young apprentices on the job of our kit designs. How they manage to feck it up 2 in every 3 years is beggars belief.

Marcelinho87

Absolutely hideous. Anyone who would willingly pay £60+ whatever it is for that needs to give their head a massive wobble.

Fitting of our squad right now.

You have to wonder if Adidas just put their young apprentices on the job of our kit designs. How they manage to feck it up 2 in every 3 years is beggars belief.
The EXACT same stuff was said of nike... then it releases and oooh it looks good on the players blah blah.

pacifictheme

Shame there are no stripes on the sleeves and ideally the crest would be in normal colours but i like the simplicity. Easily our best kit for years.

White shorts!

dove

Well, they probably couldn't think of anything else to hide that hideous Chevy logo so decided to shift attention to even more hideous shape around the badge :lol:

Minimalist

It'll look 'alright' when it's a match being played anyway - they always do.

Even this years debacle turned out harmless once the camera was far away enough.

decorativeed

Why the treble winning homage? Am I being thick or should that have been on the kit this season? We didn't win the treble in the 99-00 season...
Kit makers have been doing that for ages. Look at our 2008/09 tribute to the 1968 European Cup win.

Last edited:

Castia

The sports direct picture is really shit.

I’ve seen much better pictures, the kit looks better than those pictures are showing.

Prodigy24

Some close looks at the details. This is the proper replica version of next seasons home shirt;

Looks like even the replica version is getting a rubberized badge.

AaronRedDevil

People are complaining about there being to much on a jersey, now people are complaint about there being too simplistic. What do you want!?:lol:

BlueHaze

People are complaining about there being to much on a jersey, now people are complaint about there being too simplistic. What do you want!?:lol:
You remember our first kit when we had just signed with Adidas? More of that stuff.

diarm

Some close looks at the details. This is the proper replica version of next seasons home shirt;

Looks like even the replica version is getting a rubberized badge.
Jiminez signing confirmed.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Like I’ve said before though, all well and good celebrating the treble after a milestone but it was 21 years ago as of next season... not 20

Tiber

The black badge is horrible, or atleast the background is

MadMike

Looks shite. Home kit logo should always be in the normal club colours.

EDIT: At least for once the shiteness of the kit distracts from the Chevvy logo :lol: