Manchester United: Players increasingly concerned by managerial uncertainty...

JebelSherif

Supports
Huddersfield Town
Interesting thing just popped up on the BBC.

Yet again the players flexing their collective power. Now it's the fact their manager is an interim one that is the reason for their crapness? Didn't they get the memo that Ralf is at Utd till 2024?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60651899

"While United's players understand much of the responsibility for the current predicament lies with them, there is also a belief they are not being helped by the extended period without a permanent manager and lack of clarity over who will eventually succeed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who was sacked on 21 November."

3KDré

Just constant excuses. Regardless of who is manager at the beginning of next season they should be doing everything they are told by their coach in order to get top 4. Instead they would rather whine.

LARulz

Do they genuinely think they have any fans support in this?

izec

They are on a wind up. They wont run even if we hired a new manager now. Spoilt brats

dove

How did we end up with a squad full of morons.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
There’s no uncertainty about who the manager is for this weekend, which is all that matters. What difference does it make to their performances who the manager will be next season?

Irwin99

Sometimes I do wish the crowd would give them some stick. Not individual players, just the whole lot of them.

Rojow

Like Madrid does with his players. And look how that has turned for them. We are so, so passive with our team and Club.

RoyH1

I wish we could kick half the squad out of the club. Useless losers

Giggs' right foot

Can they not just for a week shut their fecking mouths? We have nothing going for us - just shut the feck up. The manager will change literally three months from now - just shut your fecking mouths and do your job at the bottom-scraping level we've all come to expect these years.

Gandalf

I am increasingly concerned by their spineless performances, failure to master basic footballing techniques and non stop whining to the media so I don't give a flying funk what they are worried about.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
There’s no uncertainty about who the manager is for this weekend, which is all that matters. What difference does it make to their performances who the manager will be next season?
Exactly that. Just do as you are told and earn your money for a change by doing what you are paid to do. Play football.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I do wonder if the media are playing on this with very little sources. Players can’t be this pathetic constantly moaning.

AndySmith1990

Why do they care who the manager is when they behave like they're the ones in charge?

Thiagoal

I’m sure that Chelsea won the a champions league with an interim- didn’t hear their players whinging every 5 minutes! Just shows the squads weak mentality! Pathetic

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Excuses, excuses, excuses with this bunch. It's so embarrassing.

Andersonson

Bunch of losers the majority of them. They are so fecking weak. We should change approach and start booing until they fecking run and work hard.

Wilt

Bloated wages, overrated, running out of excuses

James Peril

Just goes to show how incredibly dangerous it is to buy the wrong, expensive players and making them captain too. A central defender and a defensive mid would mean the world to this team.

Gentile’s Ghost

I have followed this club for over 40 years. It has not just lost its “playing identity”, it’s lost its dignity.

Orange Tree

Excuses. You are playing for your badge, not for whoever the manager is.

90 + 5min

Interesting thing just popped up on the BBC.

Yet again the players flexing their collective power. Now it's the fact their manager is an interim one that is the reason for their crapness? Didn't they get the memo that Ralf is at Utd till 2024?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60651899

"While United's players understand much of the responsibility for the current predicament lies with them, there is also a belief they are not being helped by the extended period without a permanent manager and lack of clarity over who will eventually succeed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who was sacked on 21 November."
Excuses all the time.

Now let the manager blame game begin. Once again.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
I do wonder if the media are playing on this with very little sources. Players can’t be this pathetic constantly moaning.
I was thinking that about the Rashford stuff but the wording of the piece in the Guardian today definitely sounded like it was a quote or a fed line of some sort.

hatchetmac

Imagine being at work and the manager asks you to do a job. Then you just do what you want with no effort or pride. I'm pretty sure there would be repercussions for doing that. Spineless under achievers.

Erebus

I'm just sick of them. I've stopped defending them and quite honestly there are few I'd care about leaving. My attitude now is stop talking about it, just do it and go.

Code-CX

I think they should be more concerned with how remarkably shite they are, but hey, to each his own.

Giggsy13

Such a despicable and hateable bunch of pricks on this squad. Just shut the feck up for the rest of the season.

Classnordic

Just constant excuses. Regardless of who is manager at the beginning of next season they should be doing everything they are told by their coach in order to get top 4. Instead they would rather whine.

Think we all can agree on this tbh.